Guys I need some help on something that's happening online.

I've been trying to help my next door neighbor, his wife and son join the NRA since they don't have a coumpter.

I tried the Bass Pro Shop/NRA link that has been posted on here several times. Every time I dill out the info and hit the simmit button it goes to a blank page with HP saying it cannot display the page. Every single time.

I thought it may be a fake link but others have posted using that same link worked for them and they did get an email saying it went though.

I decided to try though the NRA web site itself ever though there is no Bass Pro Shops deal in it and it is the regular price. I filled out all the info and hit the simmit button and again the next page is a blank page with HP saying it cannot display the info.

Is there something in my coumpter keeping this from happening?? I can order anything I want online and never run into anything like this, just the NRA member join page. I can get all the rest of the NRA web site fine.