First off I have extremely limited experience with planting fruit trees so I'm pretty dumb in this area. Secondly let me explain to you what I got going on. After turkey season I am having my land select cut except for about an acre across the creek from my food plot which I am having cleared off. I'm going to bring a dozer in push all the stumps up so I can use this area to plant some fruit trees. I guess I'm just looking for some tips on how to get the best results out of these trees and things you guys have learned over the years. Also I know from research it seems like there are a thousand different types of fruit trees, what are some of the best types to plant in this area? I've looked at different types of apple and pear trees but haven't really researched anything outside of that. And finally I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate on about how many trees I should expect to put on this acre spot assuming I'm planting apple and pear trees? Sorry for the long post! I've been researching this stuff around the internet but figured you guys could give me a better answer. Thanks for any help yall can offer!