I am going tomorrow either way. The weather is not what I wanted, but it is what I have, so I will work with it. I'm torn.

Option 1: go to Giles county, and hunt 20 acres that I have not hunted all year. I have never seen much buck sign on the property, and deer generally just travel across it. In years when people hunt the property next to it, I see much more deer movement, but I don;t know if the place next to it is being hunted. 2010 it was, last year it was not to my knowledge.

Option 2: stay in M'boro (Rutherford Co) and hunt my land. I have hunted it (in different spots) 6 times since the day before Thanksgiving, and 10 times total since the bow opener.
_________________________
Semper Fidelis!

“There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”
General James Mattis