Does anybody know where I can find an audio or video recording of a deer "clicking" (glottal pulse)? I have searched and cannot find any recordings, and most all of the written material comes from our own bowriter.

I want to confirm that what I heard throughout the day on Saturday was deer clicking. I was hunting a swamp stand in REALLY thick stuff (cannot see the ground at all in many places) interspersed with narrow openings and lanes (dry oxbows/creek beds). From about 10:30 a.m. to 3 or 4 p.m. I heard clicking series off and on coming from thick areas, sometimes in one patch, later in another. Sometimes it would last for a few seconds, sometimes longer; someimes I wouldn't hear it for half an hour, sometimes every few minutes. A few times, I even thought it must have been two different deer because it came from opposite directions in such a short span of time. However, the only deer I saw was a lone doe that a duck hunter jumped out of a canebreak near sunrise.

The sound was the same one I have always atributed to a buck tending a doe, but there was so much of it for so long without me ever spotting a deer that now I am questioning the source.

I appreciate it if anyone can link or send me a recording of deer clicking/glottal pulse, or a call that mimicks it.