My brother harvested his biggest buck to date over the weekend. He killed him around 8:15 yesterday morning, big boy chased the wrong doe into the Big Field and my brother let his 308 earn its keep. Deer went about 75 yards before crashing in the creek, it was a double lung shot but no blood trail. My brother thought he missed after not finding any blood but thought he would check the creek because that was the last place he heard/saw the deer. Couple yards into walking the creek (still finding no blood) he came across a big ole white belly and the celebration began soon after

Have had this deer on trail cam the last 2 years but he would always disappear literally the day the season would open (until this year). We called this buck "The Unicorn" bc he had a 4-5 in point coming out of the middle of his forehead, however, since our last pic of him he had busted off that point but it is still an awesome 11 pointer. Aged the deer between 5.5-6.5 years old...AFTER being field dressed he weighed in at 185lbs...

The last picture is of my deer from last year that I took out of the same "Big Field".... To say this field is a "honey hole" would be an understatement