I am a bit confused on the fishing for the national forest. I copied and pasted from the .gov site and does it mean no treble hooks at all? The wife and I are going next week to Gatlinburg and she has to work the first few days so I am looking at going fishing for smallies at the west part of the little river and possibly Metcalf Bottoms so far and possibly Douglas lake if I can find a decent place to fish off the bank which I have been looking around inspiration point off hwy 92. Any help would be appreciated, I sure dont want to get hassled for something I'm not even fishing with and just because it is in the tackle box. Thanks in advance, Scott

http://www.nps.gov/grsm/planyourvisit/fishing.htm

Lures, Bait, and Equipment
Fishing is permitted only by the use of one hand-held rod.

Only artificial flies or lures with a single hook may be used. Dropper flies may be used. Up to two flies on a leader.

Use or possession of any form of fish bait or liquid scent other than artificial flies or lures on or along any park stream while in possession of fishing tackle is prohibited. Prohibited baits include, but are not limited to, minnows (live or preserved), worms, corn, cheese, bread, salmon eggs, pork rinds, liquid scents and natural baits found along streams.

Use or possession of double, treble, or gang hooks is prohibited.

Fishing tackle and equipment, including creels and fish in possession, are subject to inspection by authorized personnel.