Decided to try the 45/70 325 gr FTX in my savage smokeless ML. MMP orange sabot with 44gr 5744 at 1925 FPS. The groups at 120 yards are just ok at 2 inches. However, the bullets are tumbling at that range, as evident keyholes in the target. None of the sabots are blown. I have tried different charges and it loads too tight with BCR sabots(bending ramrod}. I really wanted this combo to work, as it would be effective at short and long ranges. BTW, this gun is a tight shooter with 300gr XTP's, hornaday .458 300gr HP and .458 barnes original using the same powder load and a BCR sabot. I experimented with N120 early on but did not have good accuracy, but never tried it with these bullets. I would rather not change to a powder that is not as reliable. Secondly, I realize the Barnes original takes a lot to expand. Does anyone have experience using them on boiler room shots at ranges of 50 to 200 yards? Blood trail, after shot run distance, etc. Any suggestions?