Ive been lurking around, but not posting much. Weekends have been jammed packed with plotting here, there, and everywhere! The rain earlier in the month was more than welcome, but has a tendency to get a guy behind!

Anyway, got to work for some new TNDeer members and some old ones I met last fall, and I have to say their is no better group of people out there! Here is a few pictures!

Made it over to Hollar Hunters place and couple of weeks ago, and man alive the deer sign is awesome around there! Look foward to seeing how his plots turn out, and it was great meeting you HH!
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

That same day, I headed back home to Rutherford co. and did 4 1/2 acre plots on a very cool farm. It was about dark when I got done, so the pictures did'nt turn out too good. Also this farm had these pears trees scattered around and he said the deer tear them up and they were loaded down.
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

This past weekend I headed up to Stewart co. to Bigdawg's place, and I hear there are some deer up there around that Ft. Campbell place. Some big ones too!! I was enjoying the cool weather on the tractor till I saw 2 huge copperheads while bushhogging! It was all I could do not to load up and go home, lol.
We put in about 3 acres of the WW, Oat, AWP mix, and some crimson clover to top it off.
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Last but not least, and one of my favorites is right outside the city limits of Murfreesboro, and about 5 minutes from MTSU campus. We put in 4 1/2 acre plots as kind of an experiment to see how the deer react and utilize different products.
Two plots are in a Biologic product, Last Bite and the other two are in a 6 way clover blend, and a clover/alfalfa blend.
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]

Food Plot Establishment and Maintenance

Justin