I am gonna be offering my cabin again this year for the fisherman and the turkey hunters with hope to help on your gas expenses.It has 2 bedrooms with a pullout couch in the living room, the beds are a king and a queen. The masterbedroom has its own vanity and the bathroom has washer and dryer and a nice hot shower.There is a full kitchen and it is fully furnished with plenty room for your groceries.The yard is 3/4 acre so you have plenty room for parking your boats and vehicles and it is very very secure, with a pull through boat port with outlets and lights for cleaning fish and charging batteries and is under a shingle roof.Also there is a custom built gazebo with a sink and refrigerator, bunk bed and a pull out bed , this is where the kids can hang out. This cabin is located just 3 blocks from the lake and is only 5 minutes from the Paris Landing boat ramp.There is direct T.V.and all the cooking ware is furnished along with all the bed linens.My rates are $75 a night for a couple and their kids and $15 a person after that. If interested just PM me or call me at 1-618-322-7757. Thanks and good luck fishing and becareful.Make sure to leave some slabs in the freezer. Thanks again Mike