I am just wondering if anyone else heard this and no I do not have names nor am I asking for them, but this needs to be addressed...

...it was brought to my attention that in the past month or so, two guide boats have been flipped WITH CLIENTS [one a drift and another a supreme jet] potentially killing a grand total of 6 people. I'm the first one to give someone a second chance, and everyone craps their pants now and again...but man, this is something different. HOoks buried in the back of heads? Yeah, I can see that happening with clients; no one's fault particularly. Maybe a jolt or stumble that leads to falling i the boat or at worse, someone on the front deck not paying attention or something and upon hitting something falling in. But for a guide...to flip a boat...isn't that like the angling equivalent of medical malpractice? Shouldn't they be required to make people aware of their safety record? I'm not trying to stir up, but I just find it preposterous that we just kinda act like this didn't happen if it did. I mean, yeah, I guess I kinda do want to hold some feet to the fire on this...but to me, if there's a POSSIBILITY of you hitting and flipping a boat with clients...why are you out on the water with people's lives at stake? I would want to know this before going in the boat with someone for the day.