Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#932884 - 09/24/08 07:50 PM Setting some things straight re: Scrubs
Fordman
12 Point

Loc: Rockvale,tn

Here is a post he put on another board about "rednecks"
My modus operandi is to get as many fly fishing and C&R types involved with the Caney Fork to counter act the inbred redneck mentality that seeks to destroy everything including their front yards with vehicles on blocks….

I will show any of you that like, everything I know about the river….you will catch rainbows over 18” and I will show you what you need to know about catching and finding these fish on your own…..all you have to do is write a well throughout letter to the TWRA asking for slot limits on the Caney fork river for rainbow trout and ask to raise the retention size on brown trout…….if you throw in something nice about Frank Fiss being against the modern anglers and only seeking to waste the states resources…..I’ll show you the big fish holes the spots you need to fish and how to fish them…..

Oh and yet another from another board. Folks you have been hard on some of us fly fisherman but please see this jerk for what he is. The same threads on national boards? I guess he is trying to help all the rednecks in the world get the cars out of their yard. His posts have been nothing but a crass attempt to take a cheap shot at the TWRA and a fishing guide who he has a fued with.

I don't think you or anyone else owns it....but I am more than happy to have more fly fishing and C&R types on it....I am sure as hell not going to keep it just for your guide friends....

I don't want florida to myself.....just some fish to catch....I will work to limit commercial fishing there....like long lineing....I think it is the responsible thing to do....

I'll still show anyone who wants to how to fish the Caney Fork....right now the only people asking are bait and hardware fisherman.....guess the fly guys are too good for me. I can accept that. I'll have more posts to follow......until the river is dead

These are verbatim quotes from scrubs himself. I just wanted everyone to take moment and think about the whole situation. I will add that I cant post the PM's, against tndeer policy, where he commented how he was posting on a site full of meat hunters... I could give a crap what type fisherman you are but when you TRY to harm a resource intentionally I have zero tolerance.
I will add that after reading the camo'd diatribe from scrubs I am starting to think tubs aint that bad,

#933138 - 09/24/08 09:22 PM Re: Setting some things straight re: Scrubs [Re: Fordman]
Kimberman
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

I dont even fish the Caney, but for Scrubs to think he can single handedly kill a fishery, or would even want to, says alot about how much of an elitist Richard Cranium he is. I dont keep fish, but I dont frown upon people who do, not all of us are making a doctor's salary. Again for at least the 100th time the Caney is a stocked river that is stocked for fisherman to take fish out of. If people all of a sudden stopped taking fish from the fishery, bad things are gonna happen. His constant redneck comments proves the fact that he thinks he is better than everybody else, I think he has proved himself no better than a flabby hunk of whale crap. If I was on the Drake Mag forum I would use the full explitives, but I think you get my drift.

#933321 - 09/24/08 10:25 PM Re: Setting some things straight re: Scrubs [Re: ]
mr.big
Non-Typical

Loc: Copper Head Road

good thing the rednecks I know that fish over there aint got internet and know who he is or they might use him as cut bait..

#933399 - 09/24/08 11:12 PM Re: Setting some things straight re: Scrubs [Re: mr.big]
smstone22
16 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Ignoramus lol Some "redneck" gonna have em a city boy for dinner.

#934282 - 09/25/08 02:40 PM Re: Setting some things straight re: Scrubs [Re: ]
7mm08
12 Point

Loc: In a river hopefully!

Sounds as if Scrubs needs to cut his medication in half or double the dose!

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck, gtk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered and 47 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.008 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.