Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#896945 - 09/03/08 03:15 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: timeless]
captain hook
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

Originally Posted By: tribeless
 Originally Posted By: captain hook
Unless you are 8 feet tall that is a 26" brown trout which would weigh about 9 lbs. Great fish no doubt but not 30.25 inches long. East TN grows bigger brown trout then most rivers in the country other then the AR tailwaters.

You're a horse's asse.

I wasn't trying to be mean, and now that I reread my post that is the way it came across. My apologies for my comments.

You could have been more mature however, not resorted to name calling. I am actually a bull's arse. \:\)

Edited by captain hook (09/03/08 03:16 PM)

#897107 - 09/03/08 04:33 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: captain hook]
ewc
8 Point

content Online
CH-

Maybe you should think before you post. Every single post of yours comes off that way - FIGJAM or horses hind end. You probably have a lot to offer, but you're getting nowhere on TNDeer with these type posts.

TNRIPNROR-

Great fish, all of them. No doubt they are what you say.
Thanks for posting-

#897146 - 09/03/08 04:56 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: ewc]
bigluresonly
6 Point

Loc: Cookeville

I would like to see one also Mr big but that 30 1/4"er is a hog. Mighty trout TNRIPNROR, congrats! The mighty trout rocks, he rocks the fat asse.
#897151 - 09/03/08 05:05 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: ewc]
captain hook
10 Point

Originally Posted By: ewc
CH-

Maybe you should think before you post. Every single post of yours comes off that way - FIGJAM or horses hind end. You probably have a lot to offer, but you're getting nowhere on TNDeer with these type posts.

TNRIPNROR-

Thanks for posting-

Ol broken record is back on the scene with his "figjam" drivel.

#897209 - 09/03/08 05:58 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: captain hook]
timeless
TnDeer Old Timer
14 Point

Loc: here

CH-

TNRIPNROR-

Thanks for posting-

Ol broken record is back on the scene with his "figjam" drivel.

You could be more mature. There's no sense in resorting to name calling.

#897223 - 09/03/08 06:06 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: timeless]
captain hook
10 Point

Just stooping to y'alls level.

#897233 - 09/03/08 06:18 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: captain hook]
bigluresonly
6 Point

Loc: Cookeville

Just stooping to y'alls level.

y'all - you all. All of tndeer is below you, I get it.

#897303 - 09/03/08 07:06 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: bigluresonly]
ewc
8 Point

content Online
Drivel? Maybe so. But I'm tired of you taking over this forum and others with your know-it-all-Im-right-everyone-else-is-wrong attitude.

Many that post here have a lot to offer. TNRIPNROR has an obvious knack to catching big Browns. Others post on great tactics or accomplishments. You cut each and every one of them down- because you think you are better (hence the FIGJAM term)

I have more fisheries education than anyone that posts here. In the past, I felt I contributed - now I don't come here as often, because I don't like seeing the crap you and a couple others post.

Take any of this for what its worth. I'm just tired of your posts. Change them and I'll change my thinking.

#897346 - 09/03/08 07:31 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: ewc]
captain hook
10 Point

I apologized to TNRIPnROR for my poor taste, and that is all I can do about that.

And to you and biglures, get over it. I am talking down, in fact if anything I listen and read far more then I post. Especially in terms of deer stuff. Have you ever seen me question Rsimms, nope. I do know a tremendous more then I should about trout fishing especially the fly-fishing aspects, but that does not make me better then anyone else.

If you don't like what I say then ignore me. It is a simple solution, and you won't hurt my feelings.

EWC you and I just have an entirely different outlook on fishing and fisheries and you cannot put that aside to save your life. I am for C&R management, and you are for totally put and take operations. It is fine with me and I don't hold any grudges because of it, same can't be said for you.

I also find it ironic that you talk about posting here all the time yet only have 700 posts and have been a member for 6 years. My math tells me that is only a little over 100 posts a year.

You can like me or dislike me, and at the end of the day my life will be no different. Unlike you and biglures I hold no grudges over something someone says or does on an internet forum. I would happily share a beer or a meal with you or anyone else anytime and never think of what was said on this or any other forum.

I will heed your advice, and see if it is something in my tone, or my delivery, however.

#897347 - 09/03/08 07:33 PM Re: pic of a 32 inch brown [Re: ewc]
scn
14 Point

Loc: Brentwood, TN US

content Online
Drivel? Maybe so. But I'm tired of you taking over this forum and others with your know-it-all-Im-right-everyone-else-is-wrong attitude.

Many that post here have a lot to offer. TNRIPNROR has an obvious knack to catching big Browns. Others post on great tactics or accomplishments. You cut each and every one of them down- because you think you are better (hence the FIGJAM term)

I have more fisheries education than anyone that posts here. In the past, I felt I contributed - now I don't come here as often, because I don't like seeing the crap you and a couple others post.

Take any of this for what its worth. I'm just tired of your posts. Change them and I'll change my thinking.

Just curious-are you saying you have a PHD in fisheries related studies?

Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Kirk, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
96 registered (JWW4, leader, PapPaw, Mr.Bro, Hollar Hunter, bowhunterfanatic, 11 invisible) and 152 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85412 Topics
1032012 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.327 seconds in which 0.102 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.