Non-Typical

Loc: Crossville

What was the second category for?

#870625 - 08/15/08 04:49 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: buckhorn40]
HOOK
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Rutherford County, TN

Bowtech is there only bow sponsor....what else would you expect.

#870643 - 08/15/08 05:08 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: HOOK]
JayMc
10 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: HOOK
Bowtech is there only bow sponsor....what else would you expect.

I love your grasp of the obvious ;\)

#870818 - 08/15/08 07:19 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: JayMc]
LIL JOKER
14 Point

Loc: tennessee

yea right

Edited by LIL JOKER (08/15/08 07:20 PM)

#871154 - 08/16/08 06:23 AM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: LIL JOKER]
Radar
Non-Typical

Loc: Kansas City, Mo.

Bow brand arguments are as pointless as Ford vs Chevy arguments . Shoot what works for you , there are many great bow companies out there to choose from .

#871823 - 08/16/08 08:40 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: Radar]
Boone 58
16 Point

Loc: Food Plot

Cool, may all catch hoyt in a light year or so............
heeeheheheheh

#873406 - 08/18/08 09:15 AM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: ]
POSSUM HUNTER
16 Point

Loc: Over yonder

Originally Posted By: WhitetailSlayer
 Originally Posted By: Radar
Bow brand arguments are as pointless as Ford vs Chevy arguments . Shoot what works for you , there are many great bow companies out there to choose from .

Yeah, but why bother when Bowtech is the best!???!!!??

and so is Chevy!!! \:D \:D \:D

atta boy

Theoretical Flash Mob founding member

Daytime crew part time member

#873919 - 08/18/08 02:27 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: ]
bowriter
Non-Typical

Loc: Lebanon,TN USA

content Online
I figured this thread was about the Bowtech big recall \:\)

Constipation has ruined many a good day. Not as many as stupidity, though.

#873966 - 08/18/08 02:58 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: bowriter]
buckhorn40
Non-Typical

I'm still wondering what the second category was for? Looked like Bowcrap was at the bottom. I am just joking before anyone gets mad. I don't care what anyone shoots.

#873974 - 08/18/08 03:05 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: buckhorn40]
POSSUM HUNTER
16 Point

buckhorn40

1st score is test of the subjective test on the bows next is speed added to test

sorry bud bow to bow bowtech won if your going after the fastest then PSE would Win

#874455 - 08/18/08 07:33 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: POSSUM HUNTER]
buckhorn40
Non-Typical

Sorry, I just seen where the Hoyt was number one in the subjective category plus speed. Must have read it wrong.

#875143 - 08/19/08 07:19 AM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: bowriter]
Radar
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: bowriter

Me too . \:D

#876220 - 08/19/08 05:34 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: Radar]
TWL
6 Point

Loc: Decatur

Originally Posted By: Radar
 Originally Posted By: bowriter

Me too . \:D

#878969 - 08/21/08 06:51 AM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: ]
showmehorns
16 Point

Loc: usually in the woods

Originally Posted By: Dalton Ballentine
I coulda had a bowtech if I didnt shoot the best. Bowteck Indian Bear ,Hoit, Gerber, Limsaver, life saver, buck ,buckeye bucktech buckmaster , , all in the same boat JUNK!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahaha Catch us if you can and YOU CANT.

Seriously, you think just because you shoot a Mathews that it puts you above everyone who doesn't? I could have had a truck load of Mathews, but since Iím not trying to actually catch anyone, I decided not to go with the overpriced equipment.

When you get time, bring your bow up to my place and I'll let you explain to me why yours is so much better. And while your at it, maybe you can give me some pointers as to why your overpriced rig kills deer quicker then my Whisper Creek. That fancy thing must squirt a mist of pisen on the arrow before release....

#879021 - 08/21/08 07:08 AM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: showmehorns]
POSSUM HUNTER
16 Point

Originally Posted By: showmehorns
 Originally Posted By: Dalton Ballentine
I coulda had a bowtech if I didnt shoot the best. Bowteck Indian Bear ,Hoit, Gerber, Limsaver, life saver, buck ,buckeye bucktech buckmaster , , all in the same boat JUNK!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahaha Catch us if you can and YOU CANT.

Seriously, you think just because you shoot a Mathews that it puts you above everyone who doesn't? I could have had a truck load of Mathews, but since Iím not trying to actually catch anyone, I decided not to go with the overpriced equipment.

When you get time, bring your bow up to my place and I'll let you explain to me why yours is so much better. And while your at it, maybe you can give me some pointers as to why your overpriced rig kills deer quicker then my Whisper Creek. That fancy thing must squirt a mist of pisen on the arrow before release....

unfortunatly that is why i dont like mathews
they have all ways came a cross like that not saying that about anyone here just the company in general and yes they have good bows, butt so does the bass pro shop and they are about 1/3 of the price

to me it is a big money, look here i got a mathews sorta thing

i growed up to poor to be chasing the latest fad and have never understood it

#879031 - 08/21/08 07:12 AM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: POSSUM HUNTER]
Radar
Non-Typical

I posted this on the stupid Mathews thread . I might as well post it here too .
The reason I don't post much on Archery Talk is because of all of the ignorant bow bashing arguments .
Let's not bring this forum down to that level of stupidity . Shoot what works for you , promote bowhunting and archery not your brand of bow .The brand on the limbs doesn't dictate how well it may shoot in your hands .

#881882 - 08/22/08 07:57 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: Radar]
boweye91
6 Point

Loc: Tennessee,Kentucky

I dunno about ya'll but I personally enjoy debating whose truck is better with my buddies. They are big Ford guys. I couldn't be happier with my Ram! So, IMO, debate all you want, just kepp it friendly and don't get caught up in who has the best commercials. Shoot a bow that works for you!
#882249 - 08/23/08 05:45 AM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: POSSUM HUNTER]
JayMc
10 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: POSSUM HUNTER

unfortunatly that is why i dont like mathews
they have all ways came a cross like that not saying that about anyone here just the company in general and yes they have good bows, butt so does the bass pro shop and they are about 1/3 of the price

You're right PH, there are a lot of great bows on the market. I have owned several, even though I've only been shooting 6 years after a long layoff. Big J and I give each other a lot of grief about which brand is better, but we shoot 3D together. Rich and I talk trash, but we hunt together and shoot in the backyard together. It's easy to forget that not everyone knows about that and behind all the smack we're buds.

I do like Mathews bows, but I really like Matt McPherson. He's a wonderful Christian man who does more good on accident than I do on purpose. I have a whole new respect for him since I know people in the music industry who interact with him regularly. Knowing where he stands makes it easy for me to support his company....and I love the way most of his bows shoot. My two favorites of the bows I've owned have been Mathews. My least favorite of the group was also a Mathews. If I josh my buddies on here please take it as nothing other than messing around.

Oh, my average price per new Mathews is less than the average price per new Hoyt for all the bows I've bought. ;\)

#884161 - 08/26/08 03:48 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: boweye91]
OCLhunter90
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: phunter91
I dunno about ya'll but I personally enjoy debating whose truck is better with my buddies. They are big Ford guys. I couldn't be happier with my Ram! So, IMO, debate all you want, just kepp it friendly and don't get caught up in who has the best commercials. Shoot a bow that works for you!

My buddy Patrick, Ford is better! Haha I agree though. A little fiendly debate is harmless. A Mathew's is my dream bow.

#884219 - 08/26/08 04:16 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: OCLhunter90]
boweye91
6 Point

Originally Posted By: OCLhunter90
My buddy Patrick, Ford is better! Haha I agree though. A little fiendly debate is harmless. A Mathew's is my dream bow.

Haha, you are such a name brand guy. If it weren't for commercials and you listening to Ted Nugent like he is Jesus then I don't think you would ever be able to decide what to use. I think Bowtech makes the better bow of the two but does that mean that when I go shopping for a new bow that that is what I am going to get? Not necissarily, I am going to find one that I like and feels right to me. I can tell you it is definently one brand I would look at but so are Hoyt, PSE, Fred Bear, and yes even Mathews.

#884247 - 08/26/08 04:29 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: boweye91]
OCLhunter90
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Don't you dare be blazin Ted Nugent. He is the American Dream.

#884250 - 08/26/08 04:30 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: POSSUM HUNTER]
bobthebowhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxvegas

In the hunting world I'm with Radar and the others that say what feels good is what is the best brand for an individual.

In the world of major 3d competition I think that all top of the line bows bring great something a little better and different to the table. I think all bows at this level have great charactaristics and not so great. My point is: on a hunting level I think bow brand doesn't matter, but in the profesional world of competition seems to me that brand might have more of an impact.(not just sponsership either)

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#884270 - 08/26/08 04:37 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: OCLhunter90]
boweye91
6 Point

I am not balzing him. Just giving you a hard time becuase of how dedicated you are to his words. He loves to hunt so I can't hold anything against him.
#884276 - 08/26/08 04:39 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: bobthebowhunter]
boweye91
6 Point

Originally Posted By: bobthebowhunter
In the hunting world I'm with Radar and the others that say what feels good is what is the best brand for an individual.

In the world of major 3d competition I think that all top of the line bows bring great something a little better and different to the table. I think all bows at this level have great charactaristics and not so great. My point is: on a hunting level I think bow brand doesn't matter, but in the profesional world of competition seems to me that brand might have more of an impact.(not just sponsership either)

What brand do you is the best on that level?

#885495 - 08/27/08 08:32 AM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: boweye91]
Radar
Non-Typical

I am not balzing him. Just giving you a hard time becuase of how dedicated you are to his words. He loves to hunt so I can't hold anything against him.

I don't base anything on what Ted Nugent says . He shoots whatever brand bow that will pay him the most to endorse it .
Sorry , I'm not a Ted head .

#886323 - 08/27/08 04:10 PM Re: AGAIN, BOWTECH WINS [Re: boweye91]
bobthebowhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxvegas

Originally Posted By: bobthebowhunter

What brand do you is the best on that level?

Not real sure. I do like the bowtch line up, but I don't really have enough experiance at that level to have an opinion. I'm just saying that it seems to me if you were talking about inches @ 40yds+ you would want to have a bow that is as close to perfectly tuned as possible. I do believe that when you are looking that closely at details, you will get what you pay for.
To me it would be like taking a chevy cobalt to run at a nascar race. You're probley gonna get around the track, but not as quick as the others. Sorry for the ramble.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page all of 3 123>

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Tennessee Todd, Bobby G, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
kiplrrp, MudIslandMemphis, bcole0305, Browningbelgium7, cw308
13555 Registered Users
Who's Online
109 registered (steel80, Kayman12, tn_duckman, rghill, SX3Mike, bull, 8 invisible) and 189 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13555 Members
42 Forums
99496 Topics
1170475 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.052 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.