Tndeer Logo

Page 544 of 558 « First<542543544545546>Last »
Topic Options
#3659214 - 04/30/14 10:09 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Hebrews ( KJV) 11 : 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him : for he that cometh to God must believe that he is , and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him .

#3659887 - 05/01/14 04:55 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Our glory is in Him!
This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD.

Jeremiah 9:23,24 NIV

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.

1 Corinthians 1:26-29 KJV

But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Galatians 6:14 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3659948 - 05/01/14 07:25 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin.

Romans 3:20 NIV

#3660623 - 05/02/14 04:46 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Who is on the Lord's side?
Who for Him will go?

And of this gospel I was appointed a herald and an apostle and a teacher. That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

2 Timothy 1:11,12 NIV

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Mark 8:38 KJV

After calling the apostles in, they flogged them and ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and then released them. So they went on their way from the presence of the Council, rejoicing that they had been considered worthy to suffer shame for His name. And every day, in the temple and from house to house, they kept right on teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ.

Acts 5:40-42 NASB

God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power and love and self-control. Do not be ashamed then of testifying to our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel in the power of God.

2 Timothy 1:7,8 RSV

#3660634 - 05/02/14 05:08 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

'He who is not for Me is against Me'
God - The Great Divider

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

Luke 12:51 NIV

Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet. Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee? Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was? So there was a division among the people because of him.

John 7:40-43 KJV

All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left. These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

Matthew 25:32-33,46 NASB

#3661552 - 05/03/14 01:45 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

For those that preach the gospel ;\)

Romans (KJV) 10 : 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved .
10 : 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed ? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard ? and how shall they hear without a preacher ?
10 : 15 And how shall they preach , except they be sent ? as it is written , How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace , and bring glad tidings of good things !

#3661934 - 05/03/14 07:47 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
kdxdude
10 Point

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.

Habakkuk 3:17-18 NIV

#3662062 - 05/04/14 06:40 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Matthew 6:33 NIV

#3662743 - 05/05/14 04:41 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

He Answers Prayer...keep your heart pure.
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

Mark 11:24,25 NIV

You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures.

James 4:3 NASB

Likewise you husbands, live considerately with your wives, bestowing honor on the woman as the weaker sex, since you are joint heirs of the grace of life, in order that your prayers may not be hindered.

1 Peter 3:7 RSV

If I regard iniquity in my heart,
the Lord will not hear me:

But verily God hath heard me;
he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.

Blessed be God, which hath not turned away
my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Psalm 66:18-20 KJV

#3662931 - 05/05/14 10:42 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

He rules over all
You let us rule everything
your hands have made.
And you put all of it
under our power--

Psalm 8:6 CEV

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Amen.

Matthew 28:18-20 NKJV

In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him.

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

Hebrews 2:8,9 NIV

For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

1 Corinthians 15:27,28 NIV

Page 544 of 558 « First<542543544545546>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
102 registered (TNRazorback, Tennrock, chazz72, stryker, Rickym, muddyboots, 10 invisible) and 112 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91495 Topics
1069647 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.089 seconds in which 0.046 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.