Tndeer Logo

Page 533 of 574 « First<531532533534535>Last »
Topic Options
#3587432 - 02/14/14 12:52 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NIV)
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

#3588234 - 02/15/14 07:38 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Power over our enemies...

Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

Psalm 60:11,12 KJV

"Hear, O Israel, you are approaching the battle against your enemies today. Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.'

Deuteronomy 20:3,4 NASB

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Psalm 27:5,6 KJV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3589354 - 02/16/14 05:11 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

Titus 3:4-7 NIV

#3589725 - 02/16/14 01:47 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Do we need a man or church to save us ?
Romans (KJV) 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead , thou shalt be saved .
10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness ; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation .

But saints we do need to be fed and be with brothers/sisters of like mind or we fall into a pit of unrighteousness without church . God did not command us to go to church but he tell us not to forget to assemble because He knew the temptations of the world is hard for the flesh .I don't go but wish I could but that being said you can still worship , tithe and socialize with Christians but it is harder to make time .I love each and every one of you and hope all of you have a very blessed day !

#3590346 - 02/17/14 04:27 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Standing Unashamed Before HIM...
If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

Luke 9:26,27 NIV

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

1 John 2:28,29 KJV

According to my earnest expectation and hope, that I will not be put to shame in anything, but that with all boldness, Christ will even now, as always, be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Philippians 1:20,21 NASB

#3590347 - 02/17/14 04:28 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Seek wisdom from The Lord...
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5 NIV

I will bless the LORD who has counseled me; Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night. I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 16:7,8 NASB

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:6

#3590662 - 02/17/14 10:32 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

For Him!
But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

1 Peter 4:13,14 NIV

How great is Your goodness,
Which You have stored up
for those who fear You,
Which You have wrought for those
who take refuge in You,
Before the sons of men!

You hide them in the secret place
of Your presence from the conspiracies of man;
You keep them secretly in a shelter
from the strife of tongues.

Psalm 31:19,20 NASB

Be merciful unto me, O God,
be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee:
yea, in the shadow of thy wings
will I make my refuge,
until these calamities be overpast.

I will cry unto God most high;
unto God that performeth all things for me.

He shall send from heaven,
and save me from the reproach of him
that would swallow me up. Selah...
God shall send forth his mercy and his truth. My soul is among lions:
and I lie even among them that are set on fire,
even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears
and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.

Psalm 57:1-4 KJV

#3591644 - 02/18/14 04:31 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Good Success!
By humility and the fear of the LORD
are riches, and honour, and life.

Proverbs 22:4 KJV

He, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left...

Then He will give you rain for the seed which you will sow in the ground, and bread from the yield of the ground, and it will be rich and plenteous; on that day your livestock will graze in a roomy pasture.

Isaiah 30:20-21,23 NASB

Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty and will lift up your face to God. You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows. What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways.

Job 22:26-28 NIV

#3592046 - 02/18/14 11:02 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Trusting in The Rock
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD and shun evil.
This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.

Proverbs 3:5-8 NIV

For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
The LORD gives grace and glory;
No good thing does He withhold
from those who walk uprightly.

O LORD of hosts, How blessed is the man who trusts in You!

Psalm 84:11,12 NASB

Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust,
and respecteth not the proud,
nor such as turn aside to lies.

Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works
which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which
are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up
in order unto thee: if I would declare and
speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Psalm 40:4,5 KJV

#3592982 - 02/19/14 12:09 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Romans (KJV) 12 : 17 Recompense to no man evil for evil . Provide things honest in the sight of all men .
12 : 18 If it be possible , as much as lieth in you , live peaceably with all men .
12 : 19 Dearly beloved , avenge not yourselves , but rather give place unto wrath : For it is written , Vengeance is mine; I will repay , saith the Lord .

Page 533 of 574 « First<531532533534535>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (kldeerkiller, cardia10, rbreedi1, gun nut, bowmaster, memfuzz) and 107 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.065 seconds in which 0.058 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.