Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
Search me, O God, and know my heart
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 139:23,24 NIV

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6,7 NASB

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace,
whose mind is stayed on thee:
because he trusteth in thee.

Trust ye in the LORD for ever:
for in the LORD JEHOVAH
is everlasting strength.

Psalm 26:3,4 KJV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3669847 - 05/14/14 05:11 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
He died for me... At Calvary I died with Him.
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20 NIV

And a woman who had a hemorrhage for twelve years, and could not be healed by anyone, came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His cloak, and immediately her hemorrhage stopped.

And Jesus said, "Who is the one who touched Me?" Jesus said, "Someone did touch Me, for I was aware that power had gone out of Me."

When the woman saw that she had not escaped notice, she came trembling and fell down before Him, and declared in the presence of all the people the reason why she had touched Him, and how she had been immediately healed.

And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace."

Luke 8:43-48 NASB

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Colossians 1:16:17 KJV

#3670704 - 05/15/14 04:41 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
The Lord is a Warrior!
To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Revelation 3:21 NIV

Follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses

1 Timothy 6:11,12 KJV

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

Ephesians 6:10-13 NASB

#3670980 - 05/15/14 12:57 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Accepting Criticism
Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still;
teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning.
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom,
and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Proverbs 9:9,10 NIV

A wise son accepts his father's discipline,
But a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

Proverbs 13:1 NASB

Consider Jesus' example:

"and while being reviled, He did not revile in return; while suffering, He uttered no threats, but kept entrusting Himself to Him who judges righteously"

1 Peter 2:23 NASB

And remember...

A soft answer turneth away wrath:
but grievous words stir up anger.

The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright:
but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

Proverbs 15:1,2 KJV

#3671348 - 05/15/14 10:30 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

James 1:21 NIV

#3672178 - 05/17/14 07:18 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest. How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest -- and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man.

Proverbs 6:6-11 NIV

#3672181 - 05/17/14 07:26 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Are We Making Disciples?

In fact, though by this time you oughtto be teachers,you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!

Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 5:12-14 NIV

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 28:19,20 KJV

So the word of the LORD to them will be, "Order on order, order on order, Line on line, line on line, A little here, a little there,"

That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.

Isaiah 28:13 NASB

#3673308 - 05/19/14 04:51 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Pray. Pray. Pray.
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him.

1 John 5:14,15 NIV

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

James 5:14-16 KJV

When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

Matthew 6:5,6 NASB

#3674003 - 05/20/14 04:58 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

content Online
Lord, have mercy on me, the sinner.
"This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Hebrews 8:10-12 NIV

Seek the LORD while He may be found,
Call upon Him while He is near.
Let the wicked forsake his way,
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;

Let him return to the LORD,
And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.

Isaiah 55:6,7 NKJV

He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
So great is His loving kindness toward those who fear Him.

As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Psalm 103:10-12 NASB

#3674816 - 05/21/14 09:26 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace.

Romans 8:6 NIV

Page 546 of 564 « First<544545546547548>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Litemup80, five by five, Doe1961, OfficerBuck, rapalabuck
13311 Registered Users
Who's Online
115 registered (Mudbone, laserman, Football Hunter, THE DUKE, Woodchuck, Hunter 257W, 12 invisible) and 164 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13311 Members
42 Forums
94118 Topics
1099681 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.262 seconds in which 0.102 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.