Tndeer Logo

Page 538 of 573 « First<536537538539540>Last »
Topic Options
#3621132 - 03/19/14 11:49 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

1 Peter (KJV) 4:12 Beloved think it not strange concerning the firey trial which is to try you , as though some strange thing happened unto you :
4:13 But rejoice , inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings : that when his glory shall be revealed , ye may be glad also with exceeding joy .

#3621177 - 03/20/14 05:22 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Nothing shall separate us from Him
We Need a Savior

The Power of God's Grace in Our Lives - For Perseverance

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:35-39 KJV

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:3-5 NASB

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 10:27-29 KJV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3621939 - 03/21/14 04:48 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

God's Grace in Our Lives - For Perseverance
Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him! For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

Romans 5:9,10 NIV

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:3-5 NASB

And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

John 17:11,15, & 24 KJV

#3623764 - 03/23/14 06:58 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

We love because he first loved us.

1 John 4:19 NIV

#3624521 - 03/24/14 04:45 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Grace To Persevere
Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5:20,21 KJV

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Jude 24,25 KJV

And when the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, to Him who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying, " Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created."

Revelation 4:9-11 NASB

#3625410 - 03/25/14 04:48 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Who Am I... in Christ?
In The Lord Jesus Christ - I am accepted...

... as a child of God:

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 1:12,13 KJV

... justified by Him
(justisfied - just as if I'd - never sinned)

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 5:1,2 NASB

... I belong to God

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

1 Corinthians 6:19,20 NIV

#3625411 - 03/25/14 04:49 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Learn of Me...
God's Word Shows Us How to Live by Teaching Us About His Son - Jesus

Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees;
then I will keep them to the end.

Give me understanding, and I will keep
your law and obey it with all my heart.
Direct me in the path of your commands,
for there I find delight.

Turn my heart toward your statutes and
not toward selfish gain.
Turn my eyes away from worthless things;
preserve my life according to your word.

Psalm 119:33-37 NIV

And He (Jesus) said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?"

Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

Luke 24:5-7 NASB

All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

2 Timothy 3:16,17 RSV

#3625440 - 03/25/14 06:03 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
18 Point

Matthew 11 : 28 Come unto me , all ye that labour and are heavy laden , and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you , and learn of me ; for I am meek and lowly in heart : and ye shall find rest unto your souls .
30 For my yoke is easy , and my burden is light .

#3626303 - 03/26/14 04:49 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

He Has Freely Given Us all Things...Even His Spirit
In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation.

Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession - to the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 1:11-14 NIV

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

"If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you.

John 14:12-17 RSV

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.

Galatians 5:16-18 NASB

#3626417 - 03/26/14 07:43 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
18 Point

Are you sick ? Then by all means go to the doctor or should I say physician the great physician !
James (KJV) 5:14 Is any sick among you ? Let him call for the elders of the church ; and let them pray over him , anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord :
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick , and the Lord shall raise him up ; and if he have committed sins , they shall be forgiven him .

Page 538 of 573 « First<536537538539540>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
kiplrrp, MudIslandMemphis, bcole0305, Browningbelgium7, cw308
13555 Registered Users
Who's Online
110 registered (ilovemuzzleloaders, TraumaSlave, Rubberduck270, Huntaholic, gallatin343, Sisbell15, 14 invisible) and 168 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13555 Members
42 Forums
99480 Topics
1170263 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.082 seconds in which 0.042 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.