Tndeer Logo

Page 526 of 550 « First<524525526527528>Last »
Topic Options
#3401590 - 10/14/13 09:02 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

The LORD is my light and my salvation -- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:1 NIV

#3401752 - 10/14/13 10:29 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

If God is for us, who shall stand against us?
Whoever listens to me will live in safety
and be at ease, without fear of harm.

Proverbs 1:33 NIV

They will no longer be a prey to the nations, and the beasts of the earth will not devour them; but they will live securely, and no one will make them afraid.

I will establish for them a renowned planting place, and they will not again be victims of famine in the land, and they will not endure the insults of the nations anymore.

Then they will know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are My people, declares the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 34:28-30 NASB

The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?

The LORD is the strength of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes,
came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Though an host should encamp against me,
my heart shall not fear:
though war should rise against me,
in this will I be confident.

Psalm 27:1-3 KJV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3403017 - 10/15/13 06:47 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

1 Peter 5:6 NIV

#3403140 - 10/15/13 08:39 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

He gives us a new heart!

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Ezekiel 36:24-27 KJV

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:17,18 NIV

Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.

For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

Romans 6:12-14 NASB

#3403488 - 10/15/13 12:52 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

No longer slaves to sin.
For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin -- because anyone who has died has been freed from sin.

Romans 6:6,7 NIV

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

1 John 2:1-3 KJV

This is the One who has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead. Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins.''

Acts 10:42,43 NASB

#3404404 - 10/16/13 04:25 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Redemption in Him: Christ Has Set Us Free!
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 53:5,6 NIV

Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Galatians 1:3-5 KJV

He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. For you were continually straying like sheep, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls.

1 Peter 2:24,25 NASB

#3405249 - 10/16/13 03:00 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

1 John 4:7 NIV

#3405645 - 10/16/13 08:02 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
encore06
16 Point

Loc: Harrogate, TN

Jeremiah 29:4 This is what the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, the God of Israel, says to all the captives he has exiled to Babylon from Jerusalem:5 “Build homes, and plan to stay. Plant gardens, and eat the food they produce.6 Marry and have children. Then find spouses for them so that you may have many grandchildren. Multiply! Do not dwindle away!7 And work for the peace and prosperity of the city where I sent you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, for its welfare will determine your welfare.”

Pay careful attention to v7. There may be times where God places us in situations/ circumstances that we may not like, nor seems to be in our best interest. God told those exiled in Babylon that there welfare would be determined by how well Babylon prospered while they where there. God may place us in places to see if we will grumble & complain, or continue to serve him in spite of the surroundings. Just remember: we serve God by serving others.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

#3406104 - 10/17/13 07:15 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: encore06]
kdxdude
10 Point

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5 NIV

#3406748 - 10/17/13 01:21 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Freedom from sin... walking in the light
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Galatians 6:7-9 NIV

(Speaking to the woman caught in the act of adultery)

And Jesus said, "I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more."

Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."

John 8:11,12 NASB

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth.

Ephesians 5:8,9 KJV

Page 526 of 550 « First<524525526527528>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway
13288 Registered Users
Who's Online
103 registered (JandSCattleCo, deerhunter10, Roost 1, 7mmMag, a baggett, rem7-08, 13 invisible) and 148 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13288 Members
42 Forums
85361 Topics
1031452 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.294 seconds in which 0.068 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.