Tndeer Logo

Page 520 of 558 « First<518519520521522>Last »
Topic Options
#3436691 - 11/05/13 04:14 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth.

Deuteronomy 8:17-18a NIV

#3436696 - 11/05/13 04:27 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Be Grateful for His Gifts of Patience & Endurance
At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:10-13 NIV

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 1:2-4 KJV

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Hebrews 10:35-39 KJV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3438460 - 11/06/13 04:23 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Grateful for His Promise of Future Blessings!
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you.

I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

John 14:1-3 NIV

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Hebrews 11:9,10,16 KJV

"But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.

"He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Revelation 3:4,5 NASB

#3439111 - 11/06/13 12:06 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Romans (KJV) 8 : 31What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Powerful !!!

#3439819 - 11/07/13 04:36 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Praise Him with Thanksgiving!
And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

Saying, Amen! Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen

Revelation 7:11,12 KJV

I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD: That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.

Psalm 26:6-8 KJV

But I am afflicted and in pain; May Your salvation, O God, set me securely on high. I will praise the name of God with song and magnify Him with thanksgiving.

And it will please the LORD better than an ox Or a young bull with horns and hoofs.

Psalm 69:29-31 NASB

#3440616 - 11/07/13 12:31 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

1 Corinthians (KJV) 11 : 11Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

12For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God

#3440680 - 11/07/13 01:01 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Joyfully Grateful!
Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what you do. Always be clothed in white, and always anoint your head with oil.

Ecclesiates 9:7,8 NIV

O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

Psalm 95:1-3 KJV

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6,7 NASB

#3441739 - 11/08/13 05:55 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Give thanks to the LORD
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known
among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing
praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.

Psalm 105:1,2 NIV

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good:
for his mercy endureth for ever.

O give thanks unto the God of gods:
for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 136:1,2 KJV

"Now consider this, you who forget God,
Or I will tear you in pieces, and there
will be none to deliver.

"He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me;
And to him who orders his way aright I shall show
the salvation of God."

Psalm 50:22,23 NASB

#3446273 - 11/11/13 05:02 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Grateful to the Great I AM!
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Exodus 3:13,14 KJV

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me.

I am the LORD, and there is no other. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Isaiah 45:5-7 NIV

#3446274 - 11/11/13 05:03 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Eternal Thanksgiving!
Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."

Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever, the twenty- four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever.

Revelation 4:8-10 NIV

We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Revelation 11:17-18 KJV

And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, "Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen."

Revelation 7:11-12 NASB

Page 520 of 558 « First<518519520521522>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
swampdonkey83, chrisp711, DEH20, tomtalker, jg12
13193 Registered Users
Who's Online
120 registered (dsa5455, Yotekiller011, grunt'n gator, pressfit, Brisco Darlin, JeepKuntry, 14 invisible) and 137 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13193 Members
42 Forums
91341 Topics
1067823 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.088 seconds in which 0.043 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.