Tndeer Logo

Page 495 of 574 « First<493494495496497>Last »
Topic Options
#3257916 - 05/30/13 10:50 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Pray at all times
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,

Ephesians 6:18 NASB

Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Romans 8:26 NKJV

And foreigners who bind themselves to the
LORD to serve him,
to love the name of the LORD,
and to worship him,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to my covenant-

These I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations."

Isaiah 56:6-7 NIV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3258516 - 05/31/13 08:54 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

May your love abound more & more
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteous - ness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God.

Philippians 1:9-11 NIV

And beside this, giving all diligence,
add to your faith virtue;
and to virtue knowledge;
and to knowledge temperance;
and to temperance patience;
and to patience godliness;
and to godliness brotherly kindness;
and to brotherly kindness charity.
For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:5-8 KJV

But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, That shines brighter and brighter until the full day.

Proverbs 4:18 NASB

#3258615 - 05/31/13 11:26 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

Malachi 3:10 (NIV)

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

#3258662 - 05/31/13 12:12 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
encore06
16 Point

Loc: Harrogate, TN

Originally Posted By: Boodaddy
Malachi 3:10 (NIV)

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

Two weeks ago my Pastor started a series on the House of God. As much as he dislikes talking about tithes and giving, he said it was necessary. But he took this a step farther; this is the only scripture in the bible where God says to test Him. So my Pastor laid out a 90 day guarantee: If anyone who isn't tithing, will try it for 90 days, and at the end of the 90 days if they haven't received miraculous blessings during that time, he would refund to them what they had given.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

#3259182 - 06/01/13 10:12 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: encore06]
Boodaddy
14 Point

1 Corinthians 14:12

"Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel."

#3260281 - 06/03/13 06:13 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
MUP
Non-Typical

Seek first his kingdom
So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 6:31-34 NIV

He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered:
the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.

He hath given meat unto them that fear him:
he will ever be mindful of his covenant.

He hath shewed his people the power of his works,
that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.

Psalm 111:4-6 KJV

"You will have plenty to eat and be satisfied
And praise the name of the LORD your God,
Who has dealt wondrously with you;

Then My people will never be put to shame.
Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel,
And that I am the LORD your God,
And there is no other;
And My people will never be put to shame."

Joel 2:26,27 NASB

#3260571 - 06/03/13 01:08 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Deuteronomy 4:29-31 says, “You will seek the Lord your God and you will find Him if you search
for Him with all your heart and all your soul. When you are in distress…return to the Lord your
God and listen to His voice. For the Lord your God is a compassionate God; He will
not fail you...”

#3261023 - 06/04/13 12:23 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Psalms (KJV) 116 :

1I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.

2Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live

Edited by Snake (06/04/13 12:23 AM)

#3261040 - 06/04/13 04:38 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

A Sure Hope: Eternal Life
Faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time

Titus 1:2 NIV

Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."

John 10:27-29 KJV

To those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation. There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For there is no partiality with God.

Romans 2:7-11 NASB

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16 KJV

#3261209 - 06/04/13 09:34 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Zechariah 9:9 (NIV)

Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Page 495 of 574 « First<493494495496497>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (SX3Mike, TX300mag, JCS, yellowlabmann) and 88 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.068 seconds in which 0.062 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.