Tndeer Logo

Page 513 of 562 « First<511512513514515>Last »
Topic Options
#3365328 - 09/19/13 04:51 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

He has prepared wonderful things for us!
However, as it is written:

"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"

1 Corinthians 2:9 NIV

"For behold, I create
new heavens and a new earth;

And the former things will not
be remembered or come to mind.

Isaiah 65:17 NASB

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:1,2 NKJV

"Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,
and the living One; and I was dead, and behold,
I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys
of death and of Hades.

Revelation 1:18 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3365887 - 09/19/13 12:11 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Now is the Day of Salvation
We then, as workers together with Him also plead
with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.

For He says:

"In an acceptable time I have heard you,
And in the day of salvation I have helped you."

Behold, NOW is the accepted time;
Behold, NOW is the day of salvation.

2 Corinthians 6:1,2 NKJV

Since we have NOW been justified by his blood,
how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath
through him!

For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled
to him through the death of his Son, how much more,
having been reconciled, shall we be saved through
his life!

Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through
our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now
received reconciliation.

Romans 5:9-11 NIV

There is therefore NOW no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:1,2 NKJV

#3366827 - 09/20/13 05:03 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Walk in Humility
And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,

"God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble."

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

1 Peter 5:4-7 NIV

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord,
and he shall lift you up.

James 4:10 KJV

Therefore do not go on passing judgment before the time, but wait until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things hidden in the darkness and disclose the motives of men's hearts; and then each man's praise will come to him from God.

Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively applied to myself and Apollos for your sakes, so that in us you may learn not to exceed what is written, so that no one of you will become arrogant in behalf of one against the other.

For who regards you as superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?

1 Corinthians 4:5-7 NASB

#3368040 - 09/20/13 11:52 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Proverbs (KJV) 15 : 1A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

2The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

3The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

4A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit

#3369411 - 09/21/13 11:24 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

1 John (KJV) 3 : 1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

#3370520 - 09/23/13 04:44 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

We will see Him!
They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.

And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.

Revelation 22:4,5 NASB

For now we see in a mirror, dimly,
but then face to face.

Now I know in part, but then I shall
know just as I also am known.

And now abide faith, hope, love, these three;
but the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:12,13 NKJV

But friends, that's exactly who we are: children of God.

And that's only the beginning. Who knows how we'll end up! What we know is that when Christ is openly revealed, we'll see him--and in seeing him, become like him.

All of us who look forward to his Coming stay ready, with the glistening purity of Jesus' life as a model for our own.

1 John 3:2,3 MSG

#3370612 - 09/23/13 06:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.

1 John 2:28 NIV

#3370963 - 09/23/13 10:41 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

He Lives! Our Hope.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade-- kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:3-5 NIV

Hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit which has been given to us. While we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:5-6 RSV

It is impossible for God to lie, we who have taken refuge would have strong encouragement to take hold of the hope set before us. This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrews 6:18-20 NASB

#3372037 - 09/23/13 11:12 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

1 John 2:17 NIV

#3372073 - 09/24/13 04:30 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Let us be diligent then to Obey Him
Now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:22,23 NIV

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Galatians 6:7-9 KJV

Those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; for they cannot even die anymore, because they are like angels, and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

Luke 20:35,36 NASB

Page 513 of 562 « First<511512513514515>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
65 registered (Vermin93, Deer Assassin, Eric Kilby, TN Larry, Daniel Willoughby, infoman jr., 10 invisible) and 112 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
93220 Topics
1088552 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.184 seconds in which 0.075 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.