Page 499 of 550 « First<497498499500501>Last »
Topic Options
#3231060 - 04/25/13 05:08 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Freedom from Fear
Fear of man will prove to be a snare,
but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.

Proverbs 29:25 NIV

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;
but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen
gladly to give you the kingdom. Sell your possessions and
give to charity; make yourselves money belts which do not
wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief
comes near nor moth destroys. For where your treasure is,
there your heart will be also.

Luke 12:32-34 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3231174 - 04/25/13 07:47 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Proverbs (KJV) 2 : 3Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

4If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.

6For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

#3232018 - 04/26/13 05:50 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

Worldly Friendship?
From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

James 4:1-4 KJV

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."

1 Peter 1:14-16 NIV

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.

1 John 2:16,17 NASB

#3233119 - 04/27/13 12:44 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

Dear Jesus:
Thank You for dying for me so that I could be forgiven. Thank You for being resurrected, and that I could have a new life. I ask You to forgive me of all of my sins. Lord, I have done wrong things, and I am sorry. Thank You for Your forgiveness. Please give me the power to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus' name, Amen

#3233918 - 04/28/13 04:25 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.

1 John 3:21-22 NIV

#3234313 - 04/29/13 05:18 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

1 John 4:18 NIV

#3235282 - 04/30/13 04:35 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Grow in Grace
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteous- ness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God.

Philippians 1:9-11 NIV

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:5-8 KJV

But the path of the righteous
is like the light of dawn,
That shines brighter and brighter
until the full day.

Proverbs 4:18 NASB

#3235283 - 04/30/13 04:38 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Led by the Spirit
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation--but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Romans 8:12-14 NIV

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Matthew 5:39-42 KJV

And He said to them, "Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or wife or brothers or parents or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God, who will not receive many times as much at this time and in the age to come, eternal life."

Luke 18:29,30 NASB

#3235296 - 04/30/13 05:09 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Fear NOT! Be bold.
But now, this is what the LORD says - he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.

When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

Isaiah 43:1-3a NIV

"Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them." Then Elisha prayed and said, "O LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see."

And the LORD opened the servant's eyes and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

2 Kings 6:16,17 NASB

Fret not thyself because of evildoers,
neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
and wither as the green herb.

Trust in the LORD, and do good;
so shalt thou dwell in the land,
and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the LORD:
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 37:1-4 KJV

#3235463 - 04/30/13 10:33 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

Dear God,
Thank You for the blessings You have given me. Even this morning, I woke up with air in my lungs and my heart beating. Help me to have an attitude of gratitude for all that I have. Also, give me the strength and wisdom to live a generous life. Help me to be more like You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Page 499 of 550 « First<497498499500501>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway, ftwstn, Wild hog 44
13286 Registered Users
Who's Online
65 registered (280longshot, 280, feathersandfur2214, Vermin93, greygoose, waterfowlwidowmaker, 6 invisible) and 138 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13286 Members
42 Forums
85337 Topics
1031195 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.388 seconds in which 0.064 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.