Tndeer Logo

Page 486 of 574 « First<484485486487488>Last »
Topic Options
#3217239 - 04/08/13 11:56 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

1 Peter (KJV) 4 : 7But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

8And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

9Use hospitality one to another without grudging.

#3217283 - 04/09/13 05:11 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Lonliness?
"Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

2 Corinthians 6:17,18 NIV

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 14:18-20 KJV

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done that of which I have spoken to you."

Genesis 28:15 RSV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3217341 - 04/09/13 07:29 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

Obedience
See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Deuteronomy 30:15,16 NIV

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:19,20 KJV

If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.

These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.

John 15:10 RSV

#3217526 - 04/09/13 10:35 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Seek Righteousness
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 6:33 KJV

Say ye to the righteous,
that it shall be well with him:
for they shall eat the fruit
of their doings.

Isaiah 3:10 KJV

But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name
may rejoice in you.

For surely, O LORD,
you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor
as with a shield.

Psalm 5:11,12 NIV

#3218208 - 04/10/13 05:01 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Growing in Grace
Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more.

For you know what instructions we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus. It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God;

1 Thessalonians 4:1-5 NIV

Herein is My Father glorified: that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.

John 15:8 KJV

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17,18 NASB

#3218212 - 04/10/13 05:02 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Money Money Money...
But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today.

If you ever forget the LORD your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed.

Like the nations the LORD destroyed before you, so you will be destroyed for not obeying the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 8:18-20 NIV

He that tilleth his land shall have plenty of bread: but he that followeth after vain persons shall have poverty enough.

A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

Proverbs 28:19,20 KJV

As for the rich in this world, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on uncertain riches but on God who richly furnishes us with everything to enjoy. They are to do good, to be rich in good deeds, liberal and generous, thus laying up for themselves a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of the life which is life indeed.

1 Timothy 6:17-19 RSV

#3218720 - 04/10/13 03:59 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

Isaiah 52:7 NIV

#3219075 - 04/11/13 04:58 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Courage & Confidence
Be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen your heart,
all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalm 31:24 KJV

He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might
He increases strength.

Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,
But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;

They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:29-31 NKJV

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the
goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine heart:
wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 27:13,14 KJV

#3219138 - 04/11/13 07:40 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

"I will praise you, O Lord. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

Isaiah 12:1-2 NIV

#3219192 - 04/11/13 08:43 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Graciously, He Answers Prayer
Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you;
He rises to show you compassion.
For the LORD is a God of justice.
Blessed are all who wait for him!

O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem,
you will weep no more.
How gracious He will be
when you cry for help!
As soon as He hears,
He will answer you.

Isaiah 30:18,19 NIV

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV

Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you. Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full.

John 16:23,24 NASB

Page 486 of 574 « First<484485486487488>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (RAFI, 7wsm, docpoco, tank74, robinhedd) and 74 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.091 seconds in which 0.083 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.