Tndeer Logo

Page 549 of 558 « First<547548549550551>Last »
Topic Options
#3684896 - 06/06/14 08:31 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Growing in Grace
Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more. For you know what instructions we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus.

It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God;

1 Thessalonians 4:1-5 NIV

Herein is My Father glorified: that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.

John 15:8 KJV

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17,18 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3684990 - 06/06/14 11:21 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

2 Timothy (KJV) 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse , deceiving and being deceived .

#3685907 - 06/08/14 06:23 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Seek Righteousness

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 6:33 KJV

Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

Isaiah 3:10 KJV

But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy.

Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Psalm 5:11,12 NIV

#3686397 - 06/09/14 04:41 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Lonliness?
"Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

2 Corinthians 6:17,18 NIV

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 14:18-20 KJV

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done that of which I have spoken to you."

Genesis 28:15 RSV

#3686408 - 06/09/14 05:20 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Telling the Truth
"Do not lie. Do not deceive one another.
Do not swear falsely by my name and so profane
the name of your God. I am the LORD."

Leviticus 19:11,12 NIV

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:8 KJV

In your hearts you devise wrongs;
your hands deal out violence on earth.

The wicked go astray from the womb,
they err from their birth, speaking lies.

Psalm 58:2,3 RSV

#3686491 - 06/09/14 07:54 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.

1 Timothy 6:11 NIV

#3687275 - 06/10/14 05:45 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Get to Work!
Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth. He who gathers crops in summer is a wise son, but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.

Proverbs 10:4,5 NIV

Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his hands, so that he may be able to give to those in need.

Ephesians 4:28 RSV

He who tills his land will have plenty of food,
But he who follows empty pursuits will have poverty in plenty.

A faithful man will abound with blessings,
But he who makes haste to be rich will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 28:19,20 NASB

#3688065 - 06/10/14 08:55 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

1 Corinthians (KJV) 15 : 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption , and this mortal shall have put on immortality , then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written , Death is swallowed up in victory .
15 : 55 'O death , where is thy sting ? O grave , where is thy victory ?
15 : 56 The sting of death is sin ; and the strength of sin is he law.
15 : 57 But thanks be to God , which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ .

#3688342 - 06/11/14 08:38 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Give Him Glory!
Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Phillipians 2:9-11 NIV

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify Thee: As Thou hast given Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as Thou hast given Him. And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent.

John 17:1-3 KJV

All the kings of the earth
will give thanks to You, O LORD,
When they have heard the words of Your mouth.

And they will sing of the ways of the LORD,
For great is the glory of the LORD.

For though the LORD is exalted,
Yet He regards the lowly,
But the haughty He knows from afar.

Psalm 138:4-6 NASB

#3689295 - 06/12/14 04:44 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Salvation
Salvation

This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

1 Timothy 4:9,10 NIV

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

John 3:3-7 KJV

But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that being justified by His grace we would be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Titus 3:4-7 NASB

Page 549 of 558 « First<547548549550551>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
10 registered (KillenTime, Mudbone, shopson, Country1, PillsburyDoughboy, catman529) and 54 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91379 Topics
1068312 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.084 seconds in which 0.044 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.