Tndeer Logo

Page 523 of 567 « First<521522523524525>Last »
Topic Options
#3481476 - 12/03/13 04:52 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

The Lord Lives! Exalted be God my Savior!
The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock!
Exalted be God my Savior!

Psalm 18:46 NIV

But if we judged ourselves, we would not come under judgment. When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.

1 Corinthians 11:31,32 NIV

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Romans 5:3-5 KJV

For all things are for your sakes, so that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of thanks to abound to the glory of God. Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day.

For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:15-18 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3481477 - 12/03/13 04:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

"My Grace Is Sufficient For You"
Proclaim the power of God,
whose majesty is over Israel,
whose power is in the skies.

You are awesome, O God,
in your sanctuary;
the God of Israel gives power
and strength to his people.

Praise be to God!

Psalm 68:34,35 NIV

In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

Zechariah 12:8 KJV

For all things are for your sakes, so that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of thanks to abound to the glory of God.

2 Corinthians 4:15 NASB

They will see the glory of the LORD,
The majesty of our God.
Encourage the exhausted,
and strengthen the feeble.

Say to those with anxious heart,
"Take courage, fear not.
Behold, your God will come with vengeance;
The recompense of God will come,
But He will save you."

Isaiah 35:3,4 NASB

#3483343 - 12/04/13 05:03 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Looking Unto Jesus: Our God and Saviour!
Looking unto Jesus!

Looking for that blessed hope,
and the glorious appearing of
the great God and our
Saviour Jesus Christ;

Titus 2:13 KJV

My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation.

He is my stronghold, my refuge and my
savior-- from violent men you save me.

2 Samuel 22:3 NIV

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 2:1 KJV

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

2 Peter 2:19,20 KJV

But as for me, I will look to the LORD,
I will wait for the God of my salvation;
my God will hear me.

Micah 7:7 RSV

We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.

1 John 4:14 NASB

#3483345 - 12/04/13 05:05 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

A Psalm of Thanksgiving.
Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!
Serve the LORD with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
Know that the LORD, He is God;
It is He who has made us,
and not we ourselves;
We are His people and
the sheep of His pasture.

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

For the LORD is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.

Psalm 100 NKJV

God Is the Help of Those Who Seek Him

I will lift up my eyes to the hills:
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
The LORD shall preserve your
going out and your coming in
From this time forth,
and even forevermore.

Psalm 121 NKJV

#3485101 - 12/05/13 06:25 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Looking for that blessed hope
Looking for that blessed hope,
and the glorious appearing of
the great God and our
Saviour Jesus Christ;

Titus 2:13 KJV

Declare what is to be, present it-- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

Isaiah 45:21 NIV

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Psalms 68:19 KJV

By dread deeds thou dost answer us with deliverance, O God of our salvation, who art the hope of all the ends of the earth, and of the farthest seas;

Psalms 65:5 RSV

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

Luke 2:10-12 NASB

#3485298 - 12/05/13 08:45 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

The LORD lives!
The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock!
Exalted be God my Savior!

Psalm 18:46 NIV

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Isaiah 49:26 KJV

Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Acts 13:23 RSV

He shall receive a blessing from the LORD And righteousness from the God of his salvation.

Psalms 24:5 NASB

#3486783 - 12/06/13 07:50 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

The Christ would both a King and a Priest
For Unto Us A Child Is Born...

Prophecy Fulfilled in the Person of Jesus of Nazareth

The Christ (Messiah) would be a prophet...

Prophecy:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Deuteronomy 18:15-19

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fulfillment:

"And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee."

Matthew 21:11

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world."

John 6:14

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"And he (Jesus) came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise. And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother. And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people."

Luke 7:14-16

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Christ would both a King and a Priest

Prophecy:

"And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord: Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both."

Zechariah 6:12-13

Fulfillment:

"On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord."

John 12:12-13

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"NOW of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;"

Hebrews 8:1

#3486786 - 12/06/13 07:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

He gave himself a ransom for all

The Saviour (Messiah) would be for people of all nations

Prophecy:

"And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?"

Genesis 18:17-18b

Fulfillment:

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Romans 5:18,19

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 Timothy 2:5,6

Prophecy:

"I swear by myself, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Genesis 22:16-18 NIV

Fulfillment:

Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law. You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 3:25-29 NIV

#3491711 - 12/09/13 04:45 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

The messenger and bearer of a new convenant

The Messiah would be the messenger and bearer of a new convenant.

Prophecy:

"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts."

Malachi 3:1

Fulfillment:

"And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent."

Luke 4:43

"How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

Hebrews 2:3,4

Prophecy:

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:"

Jeremiah 31:31

Fulfillment:

And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it. And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Mark 14:22-25

(See also Matthew Matthew 26:28, Luke 22:20, and Hebrews 12:24)

#3491712 - 12/09/13 04:47 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Messiah would be the Son of God

The promised Messiah would be the Son of God

Prophecy:

"He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation."

Psalm 89:26

Fulfillment:

"All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him."

Matthew 11:27

Prophecy:

"I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore."

1 Chronicles 17:13-14

Fulfillment:

"Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him. Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes."

John 12:28-30

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature..

Colossians 1:13-15

Page 523 of 567 « First<521522523524525>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys, GUIDO
13383 Registered Users
Who's Online
117 registered (ImThere, meat hunter, 2in1shot, Hangnail, tyson007, Thewsus, 14 invisible) and 175 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13383 Members
42 Forums
95710 Topics
1120442 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.15 seconds in which 0.073 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.