Tndeer Logo

Page 522 of 554 « First<520521522523524>Last »
Topic Options
#3459807 - 11/19/13 05:02 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Let us seek and Know Him!
When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe man's labor on earth--his eyes not seeing sleep day or night-- then I saw all that God has done.

No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all his efforts to search it out, man cannot discover its meaning. Even if a wise man claims he knows, he cannot really comprehend it.

Ecclesiastes 8:16,17 NIV

As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the LORD searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

1 Chronicles 28:9 NASB

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 6:31-33 KJV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3461529 - 11/20/13 06:38 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

God Will Send a Saviour
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Titus 2:13 KJV

And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Isaiah 19:20 KJV

Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.

Isaiah 45:21 RSV

I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me.

Isaiah 43:11 NASB

#3461531 - 11/20/13 06:39 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Give Thanks To God
Thank God for His Deliverance and Sustaining Power!

“I will sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea.

“The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Exodus 15:1&2 NIV

Psalm 90

A prayer of Moses the man of God.

Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations. Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

You turn people back to dust, saying, “Return to dust, you mortals.” A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night. Yet you sweep people away in the sleep of death— they are like the new grass of the morning: In the morning it springs up new, but by evening it is dry and withered.

#3462006 - 11/20/13 10:50 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

He Is A Gracious Provider
Thanksgiving and Rejoicing In His Provision!

“My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance.

“There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.

“Do not keep talking so proudly or let your mouth speak such arrogance, for the Lord is a God who knows, and by him deeds are weighed.

1 Samuel 2:1-3 NIV

“I will praise you, Lord. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me.

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”

With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

Isaiah 12:1-3 NIV

#3463533 - 11/21/13 04:50 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Give Him Praise & Thanksgiving!
Praise and Thanksgiving!

Indeed it was for my own peace That I had great bitterness;

But You have lovingly delivered my soul from the pit of corruption, For You have cast all my sins behind Your back.

For Sheol cannot thank You, Death cannot praise You; Those who go down to the pit cannot hope for Your truth.

The living, the living man, he shall praise You, As I do this day; The father shall make known Your truth to the children.

“The Lord was ready to save me; Therefore we will sing my songs with stringed instruments All the days of our life, in the house of the Lord.”

Isaiah 38:17-20 NKJV

“My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant; For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed.

For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy is His name.

And His mercy is on those who fear Him From generation to generation."

#3465343 - 11/22/13 04:44 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Children - God's Blessing
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one's youth.

Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5 NKJV

Children's children are the crown of old men;
and the glory of children are their fathers.

Proverbs 17:6 KJV

He gives the barren woman a home,
so that she becomes a happy mother.

Praise the LORD!

Psalm 113:9 NLT

And said to me, "Behold, I will make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will make of you a multitude of people, and give this land to your descendants after you as an everlasting possession.'

Genesis 48:4 NKJV

When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.

Mark 10:14-16 NIV

#3465657 - 11/22/13 08:39 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

A Psalm of Thanksgiving.
Praises and Thanksgiving to the Lord of Glory!

“Blessed are You, Lord God of Israel, our Father, forever and ever.

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And You are exalted as head over all.

Both riches and honor come from You, And You reign over all. In Your hand is power and might; In Your hand it is to make great And to give strength to all.

“Now therefore, our God, we thank You And praise Your glorious name.

1 Chronicles 29: 10b-13 NIV

“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His.

And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.

He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.

“I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers; You have given me wisdom and might!"

Daniel 2:20-23 NIV

#3479600 - 12/02/13 04:31 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Psalms of Thanksgiving
Psalms of Praise and Thanksgiving!

Lord, how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.

Many are they who say of me, “There is no help for him in God.” Selah

But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.

I cried to the Lord with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah

Psalm 3:1-4 NKJV

Psalm 21

The king shall have joy in Your strength, O Lord; And in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!

You have given him his heart’s desire, And have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah

For You meet him with the blessings of goodness; You set a crown of pure gold upon his head. He asked life from You, and You gave it to him— Length of days forever and ever.

His glory is great in Your salvation; Honor and majesty You have placed upon him.

For You have made him most blessed forever; You have made him exceedingly glad with Your presence.

For the king trusts in the Lord, And through the mercy of the Most High he shall not be moved.

Be exalted, O Lord, in Your own strength! We will sing and praise Your power.

Psalm 21:1-7; 13 NKJV

#3479619 - 12/02/13 04:54 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

More Psalms of Thanksgiving
I will love You, O Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies.

The pangs of death surrounded me, And the floods of ungodliness made me afraid.

The sorrows of Sheol surrounded me; The snares of death confronted me.

In my distress I called upon the Lord, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears.

The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted.

It is God who avenges me, And subdues the peoples under me;

He delivers me from my enemies. You also lift me up above those who rise against me; You have delivered me from the violent man.

Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the Gentiles, And sing praises to Your name.

Great deliverance He gives to His king, And shows mercy to His anointed, To David and his descendants forevermore.

~ Psalm 18:1-6; 46-50 NKJV

#3480145 - 12/02/13 10:59 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

A Psalm of Thanksgiving.
Salvation From The Lord - Give Thanks!

“I cried out to the Lord because of my affliction, And He answered me.

“When my soul fainted within me, I remembered the Lord; And my prayer went up to You, Into Your holy temple.

“Those who regard worthless idols Forsake their own Mercy.

But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay what I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.”

Jonah 2: 1,7-9 NKJV

Then he called for a light, ran in, and fell down trembling before Paul and Silas. 30 And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. 33 And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes. And immediately he and all his family were baptized.

Now when he had brought them into his house, he set food before them; and he rejoiced, having believed in God with all his household.

Page 522 of 554 « First<520521522523524>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
two1980, Darrenduhl, 2winsrus, jacmac, Smokeymtnbow
13101 Registered Users
Who's Online
94 registered (jb3, infoman jr., Diehard Hunter, Twinshooter, RageBow, Backstrapcrazy, 9 invisible) and 115 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13101 Members
42 Forums
88771 Topics
1038586 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.292 seconds in which 0.076 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.