Tndeer Logo

Page 521 of 574 « First<519520521522523>Last »
Topic Options
#3448299 - 11/12/13 04:38 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Be Ye Thankful
Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over.

Matthew 14:19,20 NIV

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Romans 1:20-22 KJV

Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness?

But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

Romans 6:16-18 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3448301 - 11/12/13 04:39 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Grateful for His Promise of His Inheritance!
Grateful for His Promise of His Inheritance!

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Titus 2:13 KJV

-------------

Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers? Unless the LORD had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death.

When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Psalm 94:16-19 NIV

-------------

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:3-5 KJV

#3451837 - 11/14/13 05:09 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!

Psalm 133:1 NIV

#3451867 - 11/14/13 05:55 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Be Grateful for His Power over Temptation
It is good to grasp the one and not let go of the other. The man who fears God will avoid all extremes. Wisdom makes one wise man more powerful than ten rulers in a city.

Ecclesiastes 7:18,19 NIV

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9,10 KJV

Therefore he had to be made like his brethren in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make expiation for the sins of the people. For because he himself has suffered and been tempted, he is able to help those who are tempted.

Hebrews 2:17,18 RSV

You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

1 John 4:4 NASB

#3451923 - 11/14/13 06:57 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

You may be glad also with exceeding joy
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Matthew 13:41-43 NIV

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

1 Peter 4:13,14 KJV

Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.

Colossians 3:1-4 NASB

#3453402 - 11/15/13 05:00 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Shine like a Star!
The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

Romans 8:16-18 NIV

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:17,18 KJV

But at that time your people shall be delivered, every one whose name shall be found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

Daniel 12:1b-3 NASB

#3453649 - 11/15/13 08:42 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

May His Kingdom Come!
But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.

Luke 12:31,32 NIV

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. . .

Matthew 25:34 KJV

You are those who have stood by Me in My trials; and just as My Father has granted Me a kingdom, I grant you that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:28-30 NASB

#3454935 - 11/16/13 12:29 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Hebrews (KJV) 10 : 30For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

#3456433 - 11/17/13 12:48 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Proverbs (KJV) 16 : 1The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.

2All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.

3Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.

#3459798 - 11/19/13 04:32 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

The promise of eternal life!
And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

1 John 2:25 KJV

"Then they (the wicked) will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

Matthew 25:46 NIV

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.

He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 6:46,47,51,54 NASB

Page 521 of 574 « First<519520521522523>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (JoshDosMil) and 40 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.083 seconds in which 0.079 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.