Tndeer Logo

Page 515 of 563 « First<513514515516517>Last »
Topic Options
#3385915 - 10/03/13 08:52 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

As we walk in His Light He gives us more Light.
Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:19,20 NASB

For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.

Romans 2:13 RSV

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

John 15:9,10 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3387183 - 10/04/13 06:02 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Now you are light!

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord.

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible.

This is why it is said:

"Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you."

Ephesians 5:8-14 NIV

The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.

Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.

Romans 13:12-14 NKJV

#3387229 - 10/04/13 07:20 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it."

Mark 8:34-35 NIV

#3387562 - 10/04/13 10:40 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Boodaddy
14 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill Tn

Habakkuk 2:3 (NIV)

For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

#3391012 - 10/07/13 04:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Boodaddy]
MUP
Non-Typical

As we walk in His Light He gives us more Light.
See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Deuteronomy 30:15,16 NIV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Philippians 4:8,9 KJV

Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock.

Matthew 7:24,25 NASB

#3391020 - 10/07/13 05:07 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Philippians 2:1-4 NIV

#3391497 - 10/07/13 10:49 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Tiny]
MUP
Non-Typical

Trust in the Lord!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and depart from evil.
It will be health to your flesh,
And strength to your bones.

Proverbs 3:5-8 NKJV

Let me hear of your unfailing love
to me in the morning,
for I am trusting you.

Show me where to walk,
for I have come to you in prayer.

Save me from my enemies, LORD;
I run to you to hide me.

Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God.
May your gracious Spirit lead me forward
on a firm footing.

Psalm 143:8-10 NLT

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him.

1 John 5:14,15 NIV

#3391881 - 10/07/13 03:26 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Proverbs (KJV) 15 : 2The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.

#3392625 - 10/08/13 05:08 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
MUP
Non-Typical

Looking for that blessed hope
Looking for that blessed hope,
and the glorious appearing of
the great God and our
Saviour Jesus Christ;

Titus 2:13 KJV

Declare what is to be, present it-- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

Isaiah 45:21 NIV

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Psalms 68:19 KJV

By dread deeds thou dost answer us with deliverance, O God of our salvation, who art the hope of all the ends of the earth, and of the farthest seas;

Psalms 65:5 RSV

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

Luke 2:10-12 NASB

God, Whose grace is all sufficient, be glorified!

#3392724 - 10/08/13 06:52 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

James (KJV) 5 : 14Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

16Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth

Page 515 of 563 « First<513514515516517>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
zatoan, DanParchman3, saddleman1, Jculber301, Mik475
13282 Registered Users
Who's Online
159 registered (lung-buster, encore06, Rackseeker, Britlab, Mudbone, Matador, 16 invisible) and 220 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13282 Members
42 Forums
93417 Topics
1090687 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.197 seconds in which 0.073 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.