Tndeer Logo

Page 461 of 574 « First<459460461462463>Last »
Topic Options
#3081321 - 12/15/12 11:23 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Romans (KJV) 10 : 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

#3082210 - 12/16/12 05:13 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.

Psalm 32:10 NIV

#3082879 - 12/17/12 02:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
kdxdude
10 Point

I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.

Philippians 3:10 NIV

#3082890 - 12/17/12 04:48 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

He is watching over us!
For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled.

1 Peter 3:12-14 KJV

On the day the LORD gives you relief from suffering and turmoil and cruel bondage, you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon: How the oppressor has come to an end! How his fury has ended! The LORD has broken the rod of the wicked, the scepter of the rulers, which in anger struck down peoples with unceasing blows, and in fury subdued nations with relentless aggression.

Isaiah 14:3-6 NIV

Then you will walk in your way securely
And your foot will not stumble.

When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Proverbs 3:23,24 NASB

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3083732 - 12/17/12 04:08 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
Snake
18 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Ephesians (KJV) 3 : 19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen

#3084590 - 12/18/12 12:37 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: Snake]
kdxdude
10 Point

Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."

John 6:35 NIV

#3084647 - 12/18/12 06:09 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Messiah would be the Son of God
For Unto Us A Child Is Born...

Prophecy Fulfilled in the Person of Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus is the Prince of Peace, bringing peace between A Holy, Righteous God and sinners like you and me.

Prophecy:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:6

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fulfillment:

"And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven."

Colossians 1:20

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

John 16:33

And, He is the wonderful counselor in Isaiah 9 as well

Fulfillment:

"And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?"

Matthew 13:54

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"But he passing through the midst of them went his way, And came down to Capernaum, a city of Galilee, and taught them on the sabbath days. And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power."

Luke 4:30-32

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

Colossians 2:2-3

#3084655 - 12/18/12 06:27 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Preach the Gospel!

Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth-- to every nation, tribe, language and people. He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."

Revelation 14:6,7 NIV

NOW I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 NASB

And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.

Mark 16:15,16 NASB

#3086527 - 12/19/12 08:41 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

Regarding Faith
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Hebrews 11:1-3 KJV

So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:17-19 NIV

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Galatians 2:20 NASB

For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:17,18 NASB

#3087322 - 12/19/12 05:40 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

The God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

1 Peter 5:10 NIV

Page 461 of 574 « First<459460461462463>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (ChadG, vanleerbuckbuster) and 83 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.048 seconds in which 0.043 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.