Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#402885 - 09/17/07 08:56 PM Tennessee Clay Target Complex
Teufelhunden
14 Point

Loc: Oak Ridge

The Zone 4 Championships were held this past weekend off Briley Pkwy.

We worked the shoot Fri, Sat and Sunday.

Jon Krueger can shoot. So can some other girls and kids.

Beautiful, beautiful shotguns were there. Perazzis were the norm as well as Berettas and some Brownings. Most of the autos had gun malfunctions.

One guy was shooting WOLF through his Perazzi. Whatever floats your boat.

Saw a bunch of paper cartridges too.

Neat experience and I enjoyed being out there.

Free beer is always nice, too. ;\)

#404278 - 09/18/07 02:40 PM Re: Tennessee Clay Target Complex [Re: Teufelhunden]
Navy Mustang
8 Point

Loc: Yuma, TN

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POST. I do not appreciate your comment and neither do the families of my fallen friends.

NM
NAHC LIFE MEMBER

#404508 - 09/18/07 06:03 PM Re: Tennessee Clay Target Complex [Re: Navy Mustang]
cdw338
8 Point

Loc: Ky Lake Paris Tn

content Online
Navy Mustang, I agree with your comments. Thats not callled for.
I am retired navy and proud of it.

#405679 - 09/19/07 10:27 AM Re: Tennessee Clay Target Complex [Re: cdw338]
comprifleshooter
8 Point

Loc: Westmoreland

Navy Mustang and cdw338. What exactly is wrong with the tagline of tnhunter16. It is nothing more than an interservice rivalry joke. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fallen. I can tell you for a fact that tnhunter16 has served his time and has served as an honor gaurd member at no less than five yes five funerals for his fallen comrads in the last year. If you are truly a Navy Mustang, you are too high strung to be an Officer and a Gentleman. If you can't take it, don't read it. You are more than welcome to call me a Jarhead because I am proud to be one. Obviousely, as a SQUID, you should spend more time on board a vessle carrying Marines into combat while you wait in the relative safety of the open ocean. Think before you react and judge anyone by a joke. Read my tagline and tell me if it offends you. If so, you have gone over to the other side of political correctness. Judge not lest ye be judged. A joke is a joke and nothing more. As a Purple Heart winner and Bronze Star recipient for heroism, I think you jumped the gun by your demands. Now, go and polish your little National Defense Service Medal and let the REAL warriors do the job of winning wars without your petty comments and hyper-sensitivity.
Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt/USMC ret.

#405735 - 09/19/07 10:39 AM Re: Tennessee Clay Target Complex [Re: comprifleshooter]
comprifleshooter
8 Point

Loc: Westmoreland

P.S. The most dangerous time on the range is when the Navy shows up.

#405739 - 09/19/07 10:41 AM Re: Tennessee Clay Target Complex [Re: comprifleshooter]
smstone22
16 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Im not Navy, but I do think it is uncalled for. Think of how many Navy vets we have on here.

#405964 - 09/19/07 12:28 PM Re: Tennessee Clay Target Complex [Re: smstone22]
Darkthirty II
6 Point

Was it sporting clays, skeet, or trap?
#405966 - 09/19/07 12:28 PM Re: Tennessee Clay Target Complex [Re: smstone22]
Darkthirty II
6 Point

Was it sporting clays, skeet, or trap?
#408274 - 09/20/07 08:14 PM Re: Tennessee Clay Target Complex [Re: comprifleshooter]
Navy Mustang
8 Point

I really don't give a big !@#$ on your worthless opinion. As far as interservice humor goes... you are the joke. Mr. 20 year E-6. I guess Gunny was a little out of your reach. As far as tnhunter16 is concerned, I took the time to look at his profile before I wrote a anything. Serving in an honor guard is hardly doing ones time. He can make interservice jokes when he finishes his first tour. On another note, it seems to be a trend with fake Marines bragging about unearned medals. I read and see it all the time. Most have enough honor to not brag about them. I would guess from your post you were a peace time Marine. Enjoy your hard earned retirement. Let me guess, you were forced out for injuries sustained in combat or high year tenure for E-6?

BTW, I've spent 35 months total since 2001 in the sand box, pretty far from the safety of the open ocean. Hell, I even road a plane to get there. The Navy stopped transporting troops in the 50's.

NM

Originally Posted By: comprifleshooter
Navy Mustang and cdw338. What exactly is wrong with the tagline of tnhunter16. It is nothing more than an interservice rivalry joke. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fallen. I can tell you for a fact that tnhunter16 has served his time and has served as an honor gaurd member at no less than five yes five funerals for his fallen comrads in the last year. If you are truly a Navy Mustang, you are too high strung to be an Officer and a Gentleman. If you can't take it, don't read it. You are more than welcome to call me a Jarhead because I am proud to be one. Obviousely, as a SQUID, you should spend more time on board a vessle carrying Marines into combat while you wait in the relative safety of the open ocean. Think before you react and judge anyone by a joke. Read my tagline and tell me if it offends you. If so, you have gone over to the other side of political correctness. Judge not lest ye be judged. A joke is a joke and nothing more. As a Purple Heart winner and Bronze Star recipient for heroism, I think you jumped the gun by your demands. Now, go and polish your little National Defense Service Medal and let the REAL warriors do the job of winning wars without your petty comments and hyper-sensitivity.
Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt/USMC ret.

Edited by Navy Mustang (09/21/07 02:54 AM)
NAHC LIFE MEMBER

#408750 - 09/21/07 02:49 AM Re: Tennessee Clay Target Complex [Re: comprifleshooter]
Navy Mustang
8 Point

It's dangerous because we spank your asses at the range.

NM

Originally Posted By: comprifleshooter
P.S. The most dangerous time on the range is when the Navy shows up.
NAHC LIFE MEMBER

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  RUGER, gtk, Bobby G, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
100 registered (THEdonkey0515, muddyboots, Poser, cdw338, rabbit hunter, bigasports, 11 invisible) and 116 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91495 Topics
1069647 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.042 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.