Ok I will post again on this thread when we have an actual date but I thought I would give everyone a heads up that missed the last post I made about it.

We are getting very near turning on the new tndeer site.
When we do this we will experience 8-10 hours of downtime on the site.

When we transfer everything remember YOUR PM'S WILL NOT TRANSFER TO THE NEW SITE AND WILL BE LOST FOREVER.

So, if you have anything saved in your pm's you need to copy and paste them into word or somewhere else on your computer or copy and paste them and email them to yourself or whatever.
They WILL BE GONE FOREVER and will not be able to be retrieved.

Also, when you log in to the new site your PASSWORDS WILL NOT TRANSFER TO THE NEW SITE.
This means when you log in you will have to request a new password and the system will email you a new one.
We will be here to assist anyone that has trouble but from all the testing we have done and from what I have seen it is pretty painless.
Everyone will be able to keep their screen names as they are now as well as their post count.

MAKE SURE THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE IN YOUR PROFILE IS UP TO DATE!!
If the email isn't correct you won't receive your new password.

We are very excited about FINALLY getting things up to date around here.
It will mean more functions for everyone on here, more capability to raise revenue through sponsors and help us keep the lights on.

That is all I can think of right now and again, I will give everyone an actual date as soon as we settle on one. It is very close though.