Some 30 yrs ago, I took a hunters ed course in Ohio to get my first license. Moved here to Tn, went to Wally World to get license, and was asked if I had taken a class and to see my Ohio license. Now I read that "proof of ed" is required. With no way to get a copy of a 30 yr old class, how imperative is it? I've held 30 yrs of hunting tags without question. 8 of those here in Tn and now this comes up. TYIA