Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3706275 - 07/09/14 06:13 PM Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Shoes with President Obama’s face and the campaign slogan “Yes we can” are apparently showing up on the feet of illegal immigrants along the U.S. southern border.

The conservative writer and filmmaker Dennis Michael Lynch posted the images on his Facebook page Wednesday. Mr. Lynch said that the pictures were sent to him by U.S. Border Patrol agents.

“I’ve received two sets of photos from two contacts at the border,” Mr. Lynch said on his Facebook page. “I cannot validate the authenticity of the pictures. But I can say the agents who sent these to me [are] among a handful of agents who have sent me accurate information over the past few months.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/9/illegal-immigrants-showing-border-yes-we-can-obama/

#3706296 - 07/09/14 06:45 PM Re: Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Seems rather odd that they don't say "Si se puede."

#3706368 - 07/09/14 08:43 PM Re: Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes [Re: Bambi Buster]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
Seems rather odd that they don't say "Si se puede."

Not really, seems prefect

#3706385 - 07/09/14 08:56 PM Re: Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes [Re: Dale3]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Not odd if they originated in the us. Further evidencce that this whole crisis is organized.

#3706394 - 07/09/14 09:04 PM Re: Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes [Re: Crappie Luck]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

It's not odd at all. Those shoes were given away when he first ran for president then later they were sold by different people. The buck of the left overs was given away to people in need in other countries like where they had an earthquake or something else. It's a great "tax write off".

#3706426 - 07/09/14 09:29 PM Re: Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Not odd if they originated in the us. Further evidencce that this whole crisis is organized.

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
It's not odd at all. Those shoes were given away when he first ran for president then later they were sold by different people. The buck of the left overs was given away to people in need in other countries like where they had an earthquake or something else. It's a great "tax write off".

I'll have to agree with WC's theory, knowing full well that if it's widely accepted here, tinfoil shares will plummet.

#3706430 - 07/09/14 09:35 PM Re: Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes [Re: Bambi Buster]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

I didn't know Obomber was white...

#3706492 - 07/10/14 12:58 AM Re: Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes [Re: Bambi Buster]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

I'll have to agree with WC's theory, knowing full well that if it's widely accepted here, tinfoil shares will plummet.

That's pretty much the same thing the NFL did with all those "Buffalo Bills Superbowl Champions" hats and shirts... Send them to a 3rd world country.

#3706536 - 07/10/14 06:23 AM Re: Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes [Re: farmin68]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

To not believe that this administration spied on us citizens with the nsa, used the IRS For political purposes, trafficked arms to Mexican drug cartels, destroyed our healthcare system and repeatedly broke and/or ignored our immigration law maks one naive and part of the problem.

But to believe they have supplied them with Obama shoes makes one a tin foil hat nut job.

Such a fine line of conscious reality we must walk here....

#3706942 - 07/10/14 03:59 PM Re: Illegals with ‘Yes we can’ Obama shoes [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

To not believe that this administration spied on us citizens with the nsa, used the IRS For political purposes, trafficked arms to Mexican drug cartels, destroyed our healthcare system and repeatedly broke and/or ignored our immigration law maks one naive and part of the problem.

But to believe they have supplied them with Obama shoes makes one a tin foil hat nut job.

Such a fine line of conscious reality we must walk here....

Fine lines of conscious reality are good things.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Urban deer Hunter, Mclem135, Cch, Timberninja31, Claims Rep.
13266 Registered Users
Who's Online
111 registered (woodsman87, downthebrown, doubledownranch, Bullfrog, infoman jr., Poleaxe, 7 invisible) and 144 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13266 Members
42 Forums
92917 Topics
1085668 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.137 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.