Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3706458 - 07/09/14 10:35 PM FLTENNHUNTER1
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Tried to PM you, but you're full of PM's...... \:D

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/th...orders_07092014

Take it for what it's worth, but there's a preponderance of events occurring right now.
And before the resident naysayers pipe in, I know some of the sources aren't your favorites, but I've seen all this, incrementally, on numerous other sources. Is it credible?
Maybe not all of it, but there's a LOT of folks reporting the same things.
This "crisis" is manufactured, planned, and has been calculated and the Obama Administration has been planning it all along, maybe as some sort of 'contingency' to put in motion if the polls go against them.
I've said all along I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see some sort of "national emergency" that Obama would use an an excuse to "suspend" elections.
He has his "civilian force, just as strong as the military, just as well funded" that he told us about in 2008.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3706475 - 07/09/14 11:22 PM Re: FLTENNHUNTER1 [Re: sgtwebb1]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

I didn't read the entire article but some of it seems tinfoilish.

But...

I think the diseases coming across the border is a real concern, and the bus drivers transporting the illegals are wearing masks. Do I buy into the theory our Government is planning a pandemic by distributing illegal aliens throughout the country? No, I think there is as much or more risk of our soccer teams, families, and fans bringing something back into our country from Brazil.

I am more worried about the criminal element slipping past our BP agents because they are too busy changing diapers.

We know we have been infiltrated by Muslim Extremists and wouldn't be surprised if they hit us soon. I can't believe we haven't been seriously hit yet.

I still believe the Progressives/Liberals/Democrats/RINOS and their supporters will be the downfall of this country. We are approaching 18 trillion in debt, all of the charts are in hockey stick territory, and I don't think we will ever recover financially.

Do I think the article is credible? No.

#3706486 - 07/10/14 12:24 AM Re: FLTENNHUNTER1 [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
I didn't read the entire article but some of it seems tinfoilish.

But...

I think the diseases coming across the border is a real concern, and the bus drivers transporting the illegals are wearing masks. Do I buy into the theory our Government is planning a pandemic by distributing illegal aliens throughout the country? No, I think there is as much or more risk of our soccer teams, families, and fans bringing something back into our country from Brazil.

I am more worried about the criminal element slipping past our BP agents because they are too busy changing diapers.

We know we have been infiltrated by Muslim Extremists and wouldn't be surprised if they hit us soon. I can't believe we haven't been seriously hit yet.

I still believe the Progressives/Liberals/Democrats/RINOS and their supporters will be the downfall of this country. We are approaching 18 trillion in debt, all of the charts are in hockey stick territory, and I don't think we will ever recover financially.

Do I think the article is credible? No.

I read the entire article, twice. I concur with FTH.

#3706539 - 07/10/14 06:31 AM Re: FLTENNHUNTER1 [Re: Bambi Buster]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

At the same time, when one is concerned about the possibility of fire, hard to ignore the sight and smell of smoke.

It's like seeing smoke escaping around the edges of a closed door, smelling that smoke, then having an otherwise credible source proclaiming it's just dust blowing in the wind.

I still smell smoke.

#3706649 - 07/10/14 10:04 AM Re: FLTENNHUNTER1 [Re: Wes Parrish]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

The point I take from it it's this;

YES, it's tinfoilish.
However,
The BP is overwhelmed, and the system is crashing.
People with diseases ARE coming in.
Criminals ARE coming in.
OTM foreigners ARE coming in.
The President is doing NOTHING to stop it, is NOT deporting them.

I don't think there's any kind of "CIA plot" to spread disease, but they sure as he'll aren't trying to quarantine these people, so they're allowing them to spread whatever they're coming in with.
I don't believe there's UN troops in the US, he doesn't need them. He already has his civilian force, just as powerful, just as well funded as the military.

Yeah, there's smoke.
Too much going on for this to just be some kind of coincidence.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3706761 - 07/10/14 12:48 PM Re: FLTENNHUNTER1 [Re: sgtwebb1]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Not only is the potus not concerned with deporting, he's trying to assimilate them into population as deportees. Apparently, you are considered a deportee if you're given a court date, for deportation, but will be kept up until such date of court appearance arrives...and we all know how slow and backed up the court system is. \:\(

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3706832 - 07/10/14 02:18 PM Re: FLTENNHUNTER1 [Re: MUP]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: MUP
. . . . he's trying to assimilate them into population as deportees democratic voters.

In the absence of photo voter ID laws, they can soon be voting. They're just told to vote for the democrats or else they'll be deported.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
11 registered (laserman, Bulldog25, 88Mic, cooper3, trevor2010, robinhedd) and 67 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.007 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.