Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3706944 - 07/10/14 04:02 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Dale3]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Dale3
 Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1
By the looks of it, it's a moot point, a hollow argument anyway.
Lamar is going to win, not really even close.
So LOTS of us will hold or boss and vote for him in November.
Again.

But I'm still voting for Carr in the primary, and praying for a miracle.
Support MY candidate in the primary, and vote AGAINST the Democrat in the general.
That's how it has to be.

Its strange, everyone I know who voting in the primary, is voting for Carr. ON TNdeer, same thing. On other sites, same thing.
Everyone I know talks of Lamar as we do on here.
Where the heck are all of these Lame Lamar supporters?

Apparently not on TnDeer, or the other sites you follow, or among those to whom you speak.

#3706946 - 07/10/14 04:04 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: sgtwebb1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Again.

Support MY candidate in the primary, and vote AGAINST the Democrat in the general.
That's how it has to be.

An eminently sensible strategy. I wish more saw it that way.

#3706962 - 07/10/14 04:28 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Bambi Buster]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
Again.

That's how it has to be.

Its strange, everyone I know who voting in the primary, is voting for Carr. ON TNdeer, same thing. On other sites, same thing.

Apparently not on TnDeer, or the other sites you follow, or among those to whom you speak.

Apparently not BB, cause I sure do not see them.
I guess I'm just out of touch with the rhino loop.
Maybe I only look for like minded people.
Maybe I know some liars
I do know some liberals, but for the life of me I don't know one person who voting for Lamar OR maybe I should say claims to be voting for Lamar.

#3706975 - 07/10/14 04:43 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Dale3]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Again.

That's how it has to be.

WE don't represent the majority. The majority will believe that Lamar is a friend of the NRA. They won't or don't care about his behind-the-scenes (and sometimes overt) attempts to side with Barack Hussein. They're Republicans, not conservatives.

But Joe Carr isn't a common name in my little corner of West Tennessee.

#3706984 - 07/10/14 04:51 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: TAFKAP]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

I believe Joe Carr actually has a chance of beating LA in the primary. True, at present, it's a long shot. But the primary will not attract as many voters as the general election, and a much higher percentage of the primary voters turn out to oppose the status quo.

Many of those who have never heard of Joe Carr will not be voting in the primary, period, so they're not going to be voting for LA either.

Besides, there may be a lot of democrats voting for Joe Carr in the republican primary, believing if they can help get Joe Carr on the republican ticket, that will help them elect a democratic senator to replace LA.

#3707164 - 07/10/14 08:59 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Wes Parrish]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

I think your assessment is way off base. Republicans, as a whole, are generally more active in primaries than Democrats. As we recently saw in MS, the Democrats know that a state like TN will lean more conservatively than not, so there's not a chance of electing a Democrat senator, regardless of the race. Joe Carr has to take it from Bristol to Memphis to win. So far, there's little information outside his middle Tennessee sphere of influence. Lots of LAMAR signs in Germantown

#3707217 - 07/10/14 09:59 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: TAFKAP]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Like I said, it's a long shot, but a lot could change in the next few weeks.
#3712906 - 07/17/14 04:41 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Wes Parrish]
Encore Eye Candy
10 Point

Loc: In the Middle of no where

I may be stupid but is Lamar running against Obama or Joe Carr? All ad campaigns are against Obama and not a word of Carr.

#3712970 - 07/17/14 06:25 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Encore Eye Candy]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

I don't follow the Tennessee elections closely at all, but let me ask a stupid question.

If Lamar is so lame, is a RINO, and isn't any different than the Democrat, why not look at voting for the Democrat in the General if Carr loses? Maybe the Democrat would be closer to your standards than Lamar?

17.9 Trillion http://www.usdebtclock.org/

#3713031 - 07/17/14 08:31 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
I don't follow the Tennessee elections closely at all, but let me ask a stupid question.

If Lamar is so lame, is a RINO, and isn't any different than the Democrat, why not look at voting for the Democrat in the General if Carr loses? Maybe the Democrat would be closer to your standards than Lamar?

I'll be interested in seeing how some of our more rabid ABL members respond to that.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bmobrady3, bmo3, chrislee, Patriot123, DT33
13565 Registered Users
Who's Online
12 registered (cdw338, Bow Hunter, Prowler, levergunner, redblood, KubotaM4900, 1 invisible) and 38 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13565 Members
43 Forums
99608 Topics
1171915 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.064 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.