Tndeer Logo

Page all of 3 123>
Topic Options
#3706061 - 07/09/14 02:05 PM Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar.
flyinpro
Spike

Loc: Blount Co, TN

Liberal Senator Lamar Alexander is being challenged by conservative Joe Carr. Alexander cannot get around his votes for Amnesty, Obamacare and cutting Veteran’s pensions. As shelters fill with children and as President Obama erases America’s southern border by refusing to enforce our immigration laws, Alexander’s popularity in Tennessee is finally falling.

Worse Alexander is following the arrogant path of many other incumbents; he refuses to debate Joe Carr. Eric Cantor refused to debate Dave Brat and he lost badly. Thad Cochran refused to debate Chris McDaniel, and the only reason he won is his operation went out and bought Democrat votes. This is in court as the votes were obtained in a shady manner. Alexander gave Cochran $10,000.00 for his campaign.

Alexander rightly fears a debate which would turn into a referendum on his support of Amnesty, Obamacare and not supporting Veterans and most his terrible voting record. He is desperate to do anything to prevent that discussion. Please consider voting for Joe Carr to toss Lamar out of office. Tennessee needs representatives who share American conservative values.

#3706312 - 07/09/14 07:13 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: flyinpro]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

mad Online
Joe Carr has my vote.
Hell, I'd vote for the chimp from the new Planet of the Apes movie if he was running against Lamar in the primary.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3706317 - 07/09/14 07:18 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: sgtwebb1]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

mad Online
And before you GOP establishment hacks bring it up:

YES, I will put a bag over my head, take anti nausea medicine, break out the juju doll, hold a gun to my head, put a clothes pin on my nose, and vote for Lamar in the general election against the Democrat he's better than by less than 1 thousandth of a percentage point.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3706325 - 07/09/14 07:37 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: sgtwebb1]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1

YES, I will put a bag over my head, take anti nausea medicine, break out the juju doll, hold a gun to my head, put a clothes pin on my nose, and vote for Lamar in the general election against the Democrat he's better than by less than 1 thousandth of a percentage point.

See but this is where you don't get it. we are NOT
GOP establishment hacks.
YES, WE will put a bag over OUR head, take anti nausea medicine, break out the juju doll, hold a gun to OUR head, put a clothes pin on OUR nose, and vote for Lamar in the general election against the Democrat he's better than by less than 1 thousandth of a percentage point.

But thank you, that's what we do ALSO

#3706360 - 07/09/14 08:34 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Dale3]
MidTN
6 Point

Loc: Franklin, TN

I've got to ask. How will Joe Carr be better than Lamar? After watching Joe's champiagn ad on TV he's just like the rest of them. They all make the same promisses and sales pitch. They group together in Washington and forget about the people that put them in office.

I'm not saying Joe Carr is a bad candidate but none of our elected officials represent us. That goes for GOP and the Democrats.

Edited by MidTN (07/09/14 08:35 PM)

Homer Simpson

#3706369 - 07/09/14 08:43 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Dale3]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Dale3

See but this is where you don't get it. we are NOT
GOP establishment hacks.
YES, WE will put a bag over OUR head, take anti nausea medicine, break out the juju doll, hold a gun to OUR head, put a clothes pin on OUR nose, and vote for Lamar in the general election against the Democrat he's better than by less than 1 thousandth of a percentage point.

But thank you, that's what we do ALSO

Dale is right.

This is your primary, this is where you are SUPPOSE to push FOR your man. Once a winner is chosen to face the Democrat in Nov General Election then it's up to you to do what you want.

The sad thing is this morning on another site someone started a tread about Mitch trying to put him down again. It was started by a ultra conservative. Our Primary ended back in May and they are still attacking him. Just who do they really hope will win in Nov?? The democrat???

#3706421 - 07/09/14 09:22 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: flyinpro]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

content Online
Eric Cantor and Thad Cochoran were challenged by well organized, statewide campaigns that were relentless in their pursuit. This is the opposite of the Carr campaign. I certainly hope they start flooding the media outlets. Otherwise, it's another 6 years of Lamar.

#3706513 - 07/10/14 05:30 AM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: MidTN]
a retrohillbilly
6 Point

Loc: middle tn

Scott Dejarlais has stayed true! Joe deserves a chance to prove he will too!
 Originally Posted By: MidTN
I've got to ask. How will Joe Carr be better than Lamar? After watching Joe's champiagn ad on TV he's just like the rest of them. They all make the same promisses and sales pitch. They group together in Washington and forget about the people that put them in office.

I'm not saying Joe Carr is a bad candidate but none of our elected officials represent us. That goes for GOP and the Democrats.

#3706657 - 07/10/14 10:13 AM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: a retrohillbilly]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

mad Online
By the looks of it, it's a moot point, a hollow argument anyway.
Lamar is going to win, not really even close.
So LOTS of us will hold or boss and vote for him in November.
Again.

But I'm still voting for Carr in the primary, and praying for a miracle.
Support MY candidate in the primary, and vote AGAINST the Democrat in the general.
That's how it has to be.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3706936 - 07/10/14 03:57 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: sgtwebb1]
Dale3
8 Point

Again.

Support MY candidate in the primary, and vote AGAINST the Democrat in the general.
That's how it has to be.

Its strange, everyone I know who voting in the primary, is voting for Carr. ON TNdeer, same thing. On other sites, same thing.
Everyone I know talks of Lamar as we do on here.
Where the heck are all of these Lame Lamar supporters?

#3706944 - 07/10/14 04:02 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Dale3]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Again.

That's how it has to be.

Its strange, everyone I know who voting in the primary, is voting for Carr. ON TNdeer, same thing. On other sites, same thing.

Apparently not on TnDeer, or the other sites you follow, or among those to whom you speak.

#3706946 - 07/10/14 04:04 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: sgtwebb1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Again.

That's how it has to be.

An eminently sensible strategy. I wish more saw it that way.

#3706962 - 07/10/14 04:28 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Bambi Buster]
Dale3
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
Again.

That's how it has to be.

Apparently not on TnDeer, or the other sites you follow, or among those to whom you speak.

Apparently not BB, cause I sure do not see them.
I guess I'm just out of touch with the rhino loop.
Maybe I only look for like minded people.
Maybe I know some liars
I do know some liberals, but for the life of me I don't know one person who voting for Lamar OR maybe I should say claims to be voting for Lamar.

#3706975 - 07/10/14 04:43 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Dale3]
TAFKAP
14 Point

content Online
Again.

That's how it has to be.

WE don't represent the majority. The majority will believe that Lamar is a friend of the NRA. They won't or don't care about his behind-the-scenes (and sometimes overt) attempts to side with Barack Hussein. They're Republicans, not conservatives.

But Joe Carr isn't a common name in my little corner of West Tennessee.

#3706984 - 07/10/14 04:51 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: TAFKAP]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

I believe Joe Carr actually has a chance of beating LA in the primary. True, at present, it's a long shot. But the primary will not attract as many voters as the general election, and a much higher percentage of the primary voters turn out to oppose the status quo.

Many of those who have never heard of Joe Carr will not be voting in the primary, period, so they're not going to be voting for LA either.

Besides, there may be a lot of democrats voting for Joe Carr in the republican primary, believing if they can help get Joe Carr on the republican ticket, that will help them elect a democratic senator to replace LA.

#3707164 - 07/10/14 08:59 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Wes Parrish]
TAFKAP
14 Point

content Online
I think your assessment is way off base. Republicans, as a whole, are generally more active in primaries than Democrats. As we recently saw in MS, the Democrats know that a state like TN will lean more conservatively than not, so there's not a chance of electing a Democrat senator, regardless of the race. Joe Carr has to take it from Bristol to Memphis to win. So far, there's little information outside his middle Tennessee sphere of influence. Lots of LAMAR signs in Germantown

#3707217 - 07/10/14 09:59 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: TAFKAP]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Like I said, it's a long shot, but a lot could change in the next few weeks.
#3712906 - 07/17/14 04:41 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Wes Parrish]
Encore Eye Candy
10 Point

Loc: 2 Chron. 7:14: Refs signature

I may be stupid but is Lamar running against Obama or Joe Carr? All ad campaigns are against Obama and not a word of Carr.

#3712970 - 07/17/14 06:25 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Encore Eye Candy]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

content Online
I don't follow the Tennessee elections closely at all, but let me ask a stupid question.

If Lamar is so lame, is a RINO, and isn't any different than the Democrat, why not look at voting for the Democrat in the General if Carr loses? Maybe the Democrat would be closer to your standards than Lamar?

#3713031 - 07/17/14 08:31 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
I don't follow the Tennessee elections closely at all, but let me ask a stupid question.

If Lamar is so lame, is a RINO, and isn't any different than the Democrat, why not look at voting for the Democrat in the General if Carr loses? Maybe the Democrat would be closer to your standards than Lamar?

I'll be interested in seeing how some of our more rabid ABL members respond to that.

#3713070 - 07/17/14 09:26 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Bambi Buster]
Trapper John
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: La Vergne,TN/Decaturville, TN

Early voting here starts tomorrow and I'll, in a fun moment, be voting for Carr just down the street from his campaign headquarters. I'll also be lucky enough to attend his election night watch party here in town in a few weeks.

I can tell you Mr. Carr appreciates the support. Even from internet political talk forums. \:\)

#3713296 - 07/18/14 08:55 AM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Trapper John]
Cazador
4 Point

Loc: In tree stand when possible

Come to East TN and you don't hear a single thing about Carr. The only thing I have seen about him is by George Flinn. Comparing himself to Lamar and Carr. Sad point is that Lamar has name recognition. people will vote for him because they recognize the name and not how he votes.
#3713508 - 07/18/14 03:28 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: Cazador]
Encore Eye Candy
10 Point

Loc: 2 Chron. 7:14: Refs signature

Could be an upset since Carr is not considered a threat. What would the headlines show then?

#3714426 - 07/20/14 01:19 PM Re: Vote Joe Carr and Dump Lame Lamar. [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1

I agree, that's a stupid question.

The answer is Harry Reid.

Someone should ask the Democrat Senate candidates Terry Adams and Gordon Ball two questions.

1. What it is that makes them want to run as Democrats and support the political agendas of Barack Obama and Harry Reid.
2. Why do they feel the country, and in particular the people of Tennessee, will be better off if Harry Reid and the Democrats retain control of the US Senate in the 2014 November election.

Page all of 3 123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
zatoan, DanParchman3, saddleman1, Jculber301, Mik475
13282 Registered Users
Who's Online
93 registered (Rob R., Nealmeally, darn2ten, cdw338, DocT, ZachMarkus, 14 invisible) and 137 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13282 Members
42 Forums
93314 Topics
1089553 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.112 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.