Tndeer Logo

Page all of 3 123>
Topic Options
#3705952 - 07/09/14 11:35 AM Southern Border Fence Epiphany
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

How many have figured out that the current $3.7 BILLION dollars President Obama is now demanding simply to deal (short-term) with the most recent illegal immigrant crisis his administration created WOULD HAVE fully built the fence along our Southern border?

That's right.
If Obama hadn't circumvented the law that was passed to build this fence, we could not possibly have this current illegal immigration crisis.

The Secure Fence Act was signed into law by President Bush in 2006. This would have secured our Southern border, and should have been completed years ago.

Why wasn't it?
Simple answer. Democrats took control of both the congressional House and Senate in 2006, then Obama became President of the democrats in 2008 ----- THEY STOPPED THE FENCE CONSTRUCTION. Democrats had full and total control of the House, the Senate, and the Presidency, quickly stopping the fence construction, passing ObamaCare, etc.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/...border-barrier/

#3705954 - 07/09/14 11:36 AM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Wes Parrish]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Come to think about it, didn't everything start going to hell in a handbag about 2008? Remember, democrats took control of our country in 2006. This is 2014. Eight years of democratic control. How are we doing?

Now, we still need that fence, even more than ever. And by law, it was supposed to have already been built. Also by law, we were supposed to have secured our Southern border back in 1986 when then President Ronald Reagan agreed to give amnesty to most of the then illegal aliens residing in the U.S. --- in return for the Southern border being secured so we would never have this problem again ---- again, back in 1986. The democrats also reneged on that deal as well.

I know the republicans have been bad, too, and believe career republican senators have caused us more harm than good over the decades. But if you think there is no difference between the career republicans and the career democratic senators, think again. The democrats have been far worse, never worthy of any trust, and have totally caused this current illegal immigration crisis.

George Bush in 2006 requested the fence be built and it became the law to build it. The democrats stopped the construction, and here we are today.

Of course, Obama is blaming Bush, the democrats are blaming the republicans.

#3705955 - 07/09/14 11:38 AM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Wes Parrish]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

"If fences don't work, why is there one around the White House?"
#3706127 - 07/09/14 03:09 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Wes Parrish]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Lock & load.... we can stop the illegal invaders.... one shot at a time.... we can do the job the gooberment is supposed to be doing... A few dead and rotting bodies, they will think twice as they approach the border.

Your compassion is a weakness your enemies will not share.

#3706216 - 07/09/14 04:49 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
Lock & load.... we can stop the illegal invaders.... one shot at a time.... we can do the job the gooberment is supposed to be doing... A few dead and rotting bodies, they will think twice as they approach the border.

That approach would definitely be effective. Are you willing to be a trigger puller to stack up the "dead and rotting bodies" of women and children, and if not, who do you suggest?

#3706222 - 07/09/14 04:54 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

they won't/can't come if there are no coyotes left to guide them ;\)

and that would also send quite a message to those considering the trip.

#3706228 - 07/09/14 05:01 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

So you and Grizzly J. are planning to slip into Mexico and hunt the coyotes down? Good luck with that.

#3706229 - 07/09/14 05:04 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Did I say that? - No.

I just explained how it could be effective.

#3706441 - 07/09/14 09:48 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Crappie Luck]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

#3706545 - 07/10/14 07:03 AM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Bambi Buster]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster

So you and Grizzly J. are planning to slip into Mexico and hunt the coyotes down? Good luck with that.

No need to cross the border to do the job.... just wait on the line and do what needs doing. Are you willing to sacrifice the care and well being of your own family to provide for foreign invaders that choose to buck the system of entering this country legally?

#3706552 - 07/10/14 07:15 AM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1

Obviously photoshopped.

None of the trailers are gang tagged

#3706694 - 07/10/14 10:47 AM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Crappie Luck]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Be more accurate with a mega housing project in place of the trailers. ...

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3706696 - 07/10/14 10:54 AM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: sgtwebb1]
Cazador
Spike

Loc: East TN

It would only cost about 8 million to fly all of them home first class.
#3706953 - 07/10/14 04:19 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

No need to cross the border to do the job.... just wait on the line and do what needs doing. Are you willing to sacrifice the care and well being of your own family to provide for foreign invaders that choose to buck the system of entering this country legally?

Have a safe trip. It's a long drive, I suggest taking 3 days so you'll be rested when you arrive. A couple of other hints: Mosquitos can be terrible along the Rio Grande after a tropical depression passes through this time of year, so take lots of bug spray. Also, children don't run very fast, so there's no need to lead them as much as adults. Be sure to post lots of pictures for us.

And to answer your question, no, I'm not willing to sacrifice my well-being to provide for this wretched refuse, but I really don't have much choice, thanks to 10 administrations' worth of pandering, either overtly or covertly, to the open border movement.

#3707021 - 07/10/14 05:52 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Crappie Luck]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

\:D \:D @ CL&SGT

#3707344 - 07/11/14 06:50 AM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Bambi Buster]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Have a safe trip. It's a long drive, I suggest taking 3 days so you'll be rested when you arrive. A couple of other hints: Mosquitos can be terrible along the Rio Grande after a tropical depression passes through this time of year, so take lots of bug spray. Also, children don't run very fast, so there's no need to lead them as much as adults. Be sure to post lots of pictures for us.

And to answer your question, no, I'm not willing to sacrifice my well-being to provide for this wretched refuse, but I really don't have much choice, thanks to 10 administrations' worth of pandering, either overtly or covertly, to the open border movement.

Everyone has a choice, it just boils down to if they have the balls to do what needs doing when the time comes.

#3707555 - 07/11/14 10:30 AM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loca...l-son/12440211/

President Obama,

I am writing this letter to you regarding illegal immigrants.

As a tax paying, law abiding citizen of the United States, I WANT my voice heard on this issue. My son, Sergeant Brandon Mendoza, an officer who was with the City of Mesa, Arizona police department, was killed in a tragic head on collision on May 12, 2014 by a wrong way driver on our freeways. This man happened to be an illegal immigrant, was in this country illegally, convicted of previous crimes, no Social Security number, no valid driver's license BUT he had purchased a vehicle and registered it to drive in Maricopa County Arizona.

I had my son's life STOLEN from me by a man who didn't value his life, was 3X the legal limit drunk, was high on Meth, drove for over 35 miles THE WRONG WAY on 4 different freeways and had NO BUSINESS BEING IN THIS COUNTRY!!!

The Federal Government knew he, Raul Silva Corona , was an illegal immigrant when he was convicted on crimes in 1994 in Colorado. The prosecutors were "lenient" on him and several charges were dismissed. When he was convicted of these crimes and 1994 and the government knew he was in the country illegally, why wasn't he deported? Why are any of these illegal criminals in this country ??

I am furious that the Federal Government allowed this criminal to stay in this country and KILL my son! I have attached several articles for you to PERSONALLY read about my son. He was an Icon with the City of Mesa Police Department. He was instrumental in making life better for people of all walks of life in the park project he took on. He was humble, selfless, worked many hours off the clock helping disadvantaged children and often used his own money to do things for the community, including "adopting" children at Christmas to provide them with gifts….out of his own money!!

I have attached numerous articles for you to read about my son. This was not a life that should have been taken so early. The good he was doing in our community is remarkable, the difference he made in people's lives is amazing and the comfort he brought people in friendship was unmeasurable.

All you have to do is Google " Sgt/Officer Brandon Mendoza" and you will have plenty of reading material about my wonderful son who had just passed his Sergeant's exam to become a Sgt. The Chief of Police posthumously promoted him during the week of his funeral but that highlight of his life was stolen from him!!! He was officer of the year last year. Officer of the quarter for the first quarter of 2014. He was only 32 years old and had done more in his life than most of us have done in a lifetime!

I am going to have my voice heard and I want to you to know what my personal feeling is on whether CRIMINAL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS should be allowed in this country. I have been DIRECTLY affected by this. I am sure if your life had been affected like mine has been, you would have a different view of this situation. I have lived in Arizona most of my life. My son, Brandon Mendoza, was half Hispanic. It's not the color of skin that my son or I see, it's the person and how they conduct their lives. If you can't enter this country legally then you shouldn't be here. If you commit crimes, you should pay the time any of us as US Citizens would have to serve. Letting these illegal criminals out of our jails before their time is served and turning them loose on the streets to commit further crimes and KILL our loved ones is NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ME!! AND it shouldn't be acceptable to any US Citizen. Mr. President, you don't have the right to make this decision yourself......I have a say, even if it is for one moment. Maybe that one moment will light a spark with another citizen who can then light a candle, who can then light a bonfire, who can then light a city up and so on. My light has just been lit and I am not going to back down when so many of these illegal immigrants have more rights than we do. My son's death will not be ignored as another statistic.

I want laws to change that would not allow illegal immigrants to purchase vehicles in our country and register them to drive them in our states WITHOUT having driver's licenses to drive them legally. How is this happening??? I want laws changed that will force the removal of illegal immigrants who break our laws. This man, this repeated law breaker, was allowed to be released and he continued breaking the laws in our country until what???? UNTIL HE WAS STOPPED BY MY SON IN A HEAD ON COLLISION THAT NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!! HE KILLED AN OFFICER OF THE LAW AS HIS LAST ACT!!! When are you going to see the flip side to this issue? When will you realize the hurt and pain and destruction these illegal immigrants who break the law will continue to cause???? Until you live in a state that deals with this on a daily basis, you will not understand it.

I want answers that make sense. I want answers from you personally as to why this criminal was allowed to stay in our country until he took my son's life.

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Mendoza

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3707722 - 07/11/14 03:28 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Everyone has a choice, it just boils down to if they have the balls to do what needs doing when the time comes.

I agree. The problem lies in determining when the time has come. Some think that Timothy McVeigh was a bit early.

#3707771 - 07/11/14 05:14 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

I think Timothy McVeigh is a buzzword. Like "Hitler", "Racist" or "Homophobe".

It's an intimidation tactic to silence anti-fedralist speech.
His fight was not our's and our fight is certainly not his.

There are thousands of evil men throughout history who's names can be tossed around to silence those who speak of things that make us uncomfortable.

But in the end, we arrive at the same problem - A rouge, powerful government and a pissed off armed citizenry.

If one is McVeigh, the other must, in turn, be the Third Reich.

IMO

#3707958 - 07/11/14 09:50 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Crappie Luck]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Timothy McVeigh = Tea Party

#3708068 - 07/12/14 07:00 AM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Something else.

On Fox & Friends someone did the math and discovered that if they took each kid that has been counted so far and put them on a plane back to their own countries in FIRST CLASS it would only cost $29 million.

#3708437 - 07/12/14 08:38 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

I think Timothy McVeigh is a buzzword. Like "Hitler", "Racist" or "Homophobe".

It's an intimidation tactic to silence anti-fedralist speech.
His fight was not our's and our fight is certainly not his.

There are thousands of evil men throughout history who's names can be tossed around to silence those who speak of things that make us uncomfortable.

But in the end, we arrive at the same problem - A rouge, powerful government and a pissed off armed citizenry.

If one is McVeigh, the other must, in turn, be the Third Reich.

IMO

I do not see your anti-Federalist-intimidation-McVeigh-Third Reich-etc., analogy.

I do not invoke the name of Timothy McVeigh lightly. I am all for anti-Federalist speech. I hope it can be said that I've engaged in some of it myself. I hate the Kenyan, his minions and all who support him with an intensity of which most of you are incapable. They are hell-bent on destroying what's left of our once-great nation.

I'm not at all sure whether you would consider the quotes below to be the sort of desirable anti-Federalist speech you refer to above or not. I do know that an outside neutral observer would be unable to discern which ones are Timothy McVeigh, which ones are Jared Miller, and which ones are TnDeer members:

I think most people underestimate the impact a good shooter and spotter can have in situations like these.

They fail to recognize the chains that bind them. To stop this oppression, I fear, can only be accomplished with bloodshed.

I can fix it easy m60 and mow every one down at the border

I believe we are slowly turning into a socialist government. The government is continually growing bigger and more powerful, and the people need to prepare to defend themselves against government control

Sounds a little like Nazi Germany to me, or maybe Communist Russia

You know, a bunch of zombies out there. A bunch of sheeple.

No doubt we have skilled BP agents, maybe Bubba would be more effective on the Mexico side of the border.

Talk about a target rich environment \:D

I didn't define the rules of engagement in this conflict. The rules, if not written down, are defined by the aggressor. It was brutal, no holds barred. Women and kids were killed at Waco and Ruby Ridge. You put back in the government's faces exactly what they're giving out.

Every SWAT team is a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act

No need to cross the border to do the job.... just wait on the line and do what needs doing

#3708501 - 07/12/14 09:47 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: Bambi Buster]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike especially when young, how to use them."

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

The tank, the B-52, the fighter-bomber, the state-controlled police and military are the weapons of dictatorship. The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws."

You must understand, therefore, that there are two ways of fighting: by law or by force. The first way is natural to men, and the second to beasts. But as the first way often proves inadequate one must needs have recourse to the second."

Although TNDeer members aren't as eloquent in our writings as the Patriots above, our intentions are the same; we love our country and will die defending it. We are being invaded, our Government is out of control, our police force is being militarized to the point of not being able to distinguish them from our Armed Forces. Shame on you for comparing us to Timothy McVeigh, or the murderers who shot two innocent police officers eating lunch at a pizza joint.

#3708508 - 07/12/14 09:58 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike especially when young, how to use them."

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

The tank, the B-52, the fighter-bomber, the state-controlled police and military are the weapons of dictatorship. The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws."

You must understand, therefore, that there are two ways of fighting: by law or by force. The first way is natural to men, and the second to beasts. But as the first way often proves inadequate one must needs have recourse to the second."

Although TNDeer members aren't as eloquent in our writings as the Patriots above, our intentions are the same; we love our country and will die defending it. We are being invaded, our Government is out of control, our police force is being militarized to the point of not being able to distinguish them from our Armed Forces. Shame on you for comparing us to Timothy McVeigh, or the murderers who shot two innocent police officers eating lunch at a pizza joint.

Here's a current video from Nashville today of the militarized police ruthlessly denying some hard-working, upstanding, fine Americans of their First Amendment rights.

http://social.newsinc.com/media/json/690...ig9q9Q.facebook

#3708771 - 07/13/14 12:02 PM Re: Southern Border Fence Epiphany [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

I agree wholeheartedly.
Some of these military police apologists seem to have us confused with anarchists or other rogue anti-government types.
Yes, I am for small, Constitutionally abiding federal government.
I dislike and fear the military police taking shape in the US.
I want the border closed NOW, and the illegals deported.
I want the power s returned to the States, where it belongs.

Does that make me TIM FREAKING MCVEIGH??
HELL no.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

Page all of 3 123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85, Deadeye14
13111 Registered Users
Who's Online
89 registered (Andy S., 348Winchester, TN Larry, gustaf, Poser, SES, 12 invisible) and 104 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13111 Members
42 Forums
89185 Topics
1042929 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.367 seconds in which 0.122 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.