Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3690037 - 06/12/14 07:49 PM Dem throws Bag Of Poop Into His Neighbor's Yard
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

The mayor of one of the richest areas in the United States was caught on tape throwing a bag of dog sh*t into his neighbor’s yard.

San Marino resident Philip Lao said he was about to go on a walk with his wife Saturday evening when he saw a small bag full of dog poop outside his home on Euston Road, according to the Pasadena Star-News. Lao reviewed his home surveillance cameras and says he recognized Dennis Kneier, mayor of the San Gabriel Valley city, as the poop-thrower.

Video shows Kneier holding a briefcase in one hand and flinging the offending bag into the vicinity of Lao’s home with the other. Lao filed a report but isn’t pressing charges, but San Marino police are investigating anyway, saying the bag “appeared to have been intentionally placed in the walkway entrance.”

According to Lao, the mayor was upset with him for placing a “No poop zone” sign outside of his home, as well as for his opposition to a proposed dog park at nearby Lacy Park. Kneier has partially admitted this, saying: “I personally don’t like the sign, but I can’t tell him to take it down.”

The video shows Kneier’s wife, Liz, walking a few steps ahead of him then saying something to him and pointing to the driveway where Kneier left the bag of poop. But Kneier sent Lao a letter apologizing Monday, framing the story a bit differently by saying he “noticed a bag of dog waste in your west parkway near the lamp post.” He continued:

“Rather than leave it or dispose of it properly, I placed it on your side walkway. This was a mistake, for which I apologize. It won’t happen again.”

Kneier claims he didn’t think about “flicking” the bag, saying: “It was not premeditated. Nobody put a gun to my head and said put it down there.” Lao isn’t buying Kneier’s explanation, according to KTLA, and says he’ll take his complaints to the regular City Council meeting Wednesday.

“He is compounding the situation by lying about how this occurred,” Lao said.

Just so we’re clear, this happened in what Forbes calls the 63rd most expensive zip code in the country to live in. Apparently even the rich get sh*t on in some ways. See the offending video below: (video at site)

http://laist.com/2014/06/10/video_shows_san_marino_mayor_throw.php

#3690197 - 06/13/14 04:51 AM Re: Dem throws Bag Of Poop Into His Neighbor's Yard [Re: Crappie Luck]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

So, you're saying he threw himself onto his neighbor's lawn? What was the point, fertilizer?

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3690200 - 06/13/14 04:53 AM Re: Dem throws Bag Of Poop Into His Neighbor's Yard [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Actually, I look for another city ordinance soon in that town, banning signs in your own yard. \:\/ What a bunch of crap, er I mean poop.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
kiplrrp, MudIslandMemphis, bcole0305, Browningbelgium7, cw308
13555 Registered Users
Who's Online
106 registered (CornPile, DEER REPELLANT, Timber Ghost, Coker, bigtex, Wrangler95, 9 invisible) and 164 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13555 Members
42 Forums
99489 Topics
1170364 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.042 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.