Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3669909 - 05/14/14 07:34 AM So much for government-run healthcare
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

According to CNN, at least 40 veterans died while waiting for treatment at one VA hospital in Phoenix. Members of Congress have said in recent weeks that the inspector general investigation is inadequate and have called on the DOJ to launch its own investigation.

However....

Criminal Eric Holder said Tuesday that the Department of Justice doesn't have any plans to investigate allegations that veterans placed on secret waiting lists at VA hospitals died while waiting for care.

If THIS is what the federal government thinks about veterans who have served to keep said government in place - JUST WHAT does it think of the millions Americans who have not?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/eric...als_792719.html
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3669948 - 05/14/14 08:13 AM Re: So much for government-run healthcare [Re: TennesseeRains]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Good grief!!!

Here's a very disturbing development.....another corrupt VA hospital.......... in Chicago.

It seems that more than one Veteran's hospital is cooking the books....All in the name of "government bonuses"!

VA bonuses were incentive to hide wait times, whistleblowers say

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/va-bonuses-tied-to-secret-waiting-lists-whistleblower-says/
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3669962 - 05/14/14 08:29 AM Re: So much for government-run healthcare [Re: TennesseeRains]
The ScubaCamper
6 Point

Loc: Chattanooga, TN

At this point, I'm so beaten-down with news of corruption, dishonesty, lack of integrity, and just plain bs, that I'm really not very surprised anymore. To me, it's unfortunately becoming par for the course and it breaks my heart to see my country fall apart like this...all because of selfish people.

#3670062 - 05/14/14 10:41 AM Re: So much for government-run healthcare [Re: The ScubaCamper]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: The ScubaCamper
To me, it's unfortunately becoming par for the course and it breaks my heart to see my country fall apart like this...all because of selfish people.

I feel similar.

I would say it's more because of selfish people who have no integrity, who are allowed to violate our Constitution and laws with impunity, by a lazy disengaged populous, many of whom are also very self-centered to the point of historical ignorance, despite many having Ph.D.'s and advanced educations.

Have we have become a nation of self-centered stupidity?

#3670151 - 05/14/14 12:10 PM Re: So much for government-run healthcare [Re: Wes Parrish]
The ScubaCamper
6 Point

Loc: Chattanooga, TN

Yep. Perpetuated by narcissistic enablers such as facebook, twitter, and instagram...

#3670174 - 05/14/14 12:52 PM Re: So much for government-run healthcare [Re: The ScubaCamper]
worriedman
6 Point

Loc: Bells

It will continue until We the People decide to do something about it.

Life Member NRA, TFA, Tennesseans for Liberty

#3670181 - 05/14/14 01:02 PM Re: So much for government-run healthcare [Re: worriedman]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

I agree wm. But I believe that it's so far past the point where action should have been taken, that it will not be taken now, at least on any organized scale. \:\(

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3670305 - 05/14/14 03:56 PM Re: So much for government-run healthcare [Re: TennesseeRains]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains
According to CNN, at least 40 veterans died while waiting for treatment at one VA hospital in Phoenix. Members of Congress have said in recent weeks that the inspector general investigation is inadequate and have called on the DOJ to launch its own investigation.

However....

Criminal Eric Holder said Tuesday that the Department of Justice doesn't have any plans to investigate allegations that veterans placed on secret waiting lists at VA hospitals died while waiting for care.

If THIS is what the federal government thinks about veterans who have served to keep said government in place - JUST WHAT does it think of the millions Americans who have not?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/eric...als_792719.html

Thank you veterans that voted FOR Obama.

You got the change you asked for.

Like Holder said, move along there is nothing to see here.

#3670858 - 05/15/14 09:38 AM Re: So much for government-run healthcare [Re: Wildcat]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

The American Public is EXACTLY where the progressives want it to be, and have been working 80 years to manipulate.

Progressives have control of the schools.
Progressives have control of the government.
Progressives have control of our monetary system.
Progressives have control of 90% of the media.

Its not the citizens fault that they are a bunch of fools. They have been fed BS since child hood.

Since progressive policy and theory is based on theft and lies, it WILL collapse. It always does.

The real question is HOW will it go down and when?

Can America dismantle enough of the progressive machine to allow a slow recovery?

Or does the Progressive/Keynesian train have too much momentum to stop before it goes off the cliff?

The progressive media model is tanking and the beauty is WHY.

Nobody is behind it. Not conservatives, not Republicans, not tin foil hat wearing kooks. It simply sucks and is being rejected en-mass by the population. The free market is offering cheaper, better options via the internet.
Who needs a New York Times paper when you can get instant news streamed to a smart phone 24-7 ?
FINALLY after 80+ years of media monopoly, we have a choice and "WE" are choosing something other than the progressive propaganda.

Its beautiful, its messy, its freedom !!

#3671153 - 05/15/14 05:37 PM Re: So much for government-run healthcare [Re: fishboy1]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

Who was it that got mocked for warning us about the death panels? Yep, It was that silly Palin.
American's were fed the lies that "you can keep your Dr." "your rates won't go up" and preexisting conditions will be covered". And, most don't seem to notice, or care.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered and 15 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100243 Topics
1180151 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.012 seconds in which 0.007 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.