Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3650495 - 04/20/14 12:03 PM ADVOCARE?
Split Brow
4 Point

Loc: EAST TN

HAS ANYONE TRIED ANDY OF THEIR PRODUCTS? GOING TO GIVE THE 24 DAY CHALLANGE A TRY. JUST WANTING SOME FEEDBACK. THANKS
#3650498 - 04/20/14 12:11 PM Re: ADVOCARE? [Re: Split Brow]
Crosshairy
10 Point

Loc: Bartlett, TN

I know several people that sell and use it here in the Memphis area. I don't like hearing "just try it and see how great it is", but I haven't had much time to do research. It seems kinda like a gimmicky push for a vitamin supplement mix or something. Not sure what's so special about it, but I know folks who have improved their health while on the "plan".

I also realize that most of the people that use it are also integrating a more healthy lifestyle in the general sense, which muddies the water on what is actually making them feel/look better.

Let us know what it's all about, if you don't mind.

#3650501 - 04/20/14 12:13 PM Re: ADVOCARE? [Re: Crosshairy]
Split Brow
4 Point

Loc: EAST TN

Sure will, thanks for the info.
#3651058 - 04/21/14 06:37 AM Re: ADVOCARE? [Re: Split Brow]
G8rntn
8 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn

I have taken the fiber drink... And I love the Spark ( I use to drink 2 Monsters a day) which spark is better for you. Works for some if you eat right, but then again if u eat right you really don't have to take the challenge. My buddy sells it and makes a killing off of it. I think u will try it for 24 days and realize (it's alot of pills to take) which i don't like doing, but u will also realize u don't need to do it but just exercise and eat better to lose the weight. My two cents on it. I do like him selling it becasue i get the Spark at cost. \:\)

10 STRAIGHT!!!! \:\)

And I OWN TWINSHOOTER!!!! \:\)

And I will OWN TheDonkey if he takes my bet!!!!! \:\)

#3651133 - 04/21/14 08:16 AM Re: ADVOCARE? [Re: G8rntn]
Ed B
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

I've done the 24 day challange, and followed it pretty strictly. Definitely lost weight while on it but hard to tell if it was all the supplements or just eating better.

I plan to go back to the diet portion pretty soon without the supplements so I guess I'll find out.

#3651285 - 04/21/14 11:01 AM Re: ADVOCARE? [Re: Ed B]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

I really know nothing about it other than that fact that I have a FB friend who pushes this stuff all day long in an incredibly annoying manner. I'm sure it works for losing weight in 28 days, but it doesn't seem like a long term solution.

Wild & crazy, can't be stopped. Only the strong will survive.

Keep your knife sharp and your skillet greasy.

http://www.GoCarnivore.com

#3651930 - 04/21/14 11:05 PM Re: ADVOCARE? [Re: Poser]
deerhunter10
10 Point

Loc: maury county tn

my mom is on it now. shes done the 24 day challenge 3 times sense last june. doing what they say as well as the supplements and walking and running. and sense june she has lot 70 pounds. how much is it is because of that no idea. but if it does nothing else it gets you eating right and that helps a ton. ive done the 24 day challenge once and plan on doing it again and I lost several pounds. I would say it works from what ive seen. I like the spark a lot to drink it at least once a day.

#3652058 - 04/22/14 06:54 AM Re: ADVOCARE? [Re: Poser]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Poser
I really know nothing about it other than that fact that I have a FB friend who pushes this stuff all day long in an incredibly annoying manner. I'm sure it works for losing weight in 28 days, but it doesn't seem like a long term solution.

That's it in a nutshell for me.. Yes weight loss all of the sudden is fantastic, but if the plan you're on isn't sustainable - it's really not worth doing unless you understand that going in and have a secondary plan that will kick in when you're done with something like advocare.

Honestly I've lost 25lbs in not too long of a time period and have a pretty decent plan moving forward. With that said, I need to shed 17 more minimum to meet the dreaded BMI scale expectations. If need be - I'll look into something like this as a "temporary supplement" to my overall plan in order to drop some xtra weight.

#3652095 - 04/22/14 07:58 AM Re: ADVOCARE? [Re: Kimber45]
Ed B
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Kimber45
 Originally Posted By: Poser

That's it in a nutshell for me.. Yes weight loss all of the sudden is fantastic, but if the plan you're on isn't sustainable - it's really not worth doing unless you understand that going in and have a secondary plan that will kick in when you're done with something like advocare.

Honestly I've lost 25lbs in not too long of a time period and have a pretty decent plan moving forward. With that said, I need to shed 17 more minimum to meet the dreaded BMI scale expectations. If need be - I'll look into something like this as a "temporary supplement" to my overall plan in order to drop some xtra weight.

This is it exactly, I knew I needed a kickstart. My goal was an 80/20 split, behaving well (diet) for 80% of the time. In all reality it has been more about 50/50 lately but just maintaining current weight. We finally got several big house projects behind us so hoping to get back to the 80/20 ratio with exercise now that we have the time to prepare the meals.

#3653765 - 04/23/14 09:51 PM Re: ADVOCARE? [Re: Ed B]
mtcowgirl
Button

Loc: Tennessee

I don't personally know anything aout advocare but products like that or those crazy wraps just seem like quick fixes to me. The best thing to do it find a workout routine and healthy meal plan that fits you best! Weightloss should be achieved by making a healthy lifestyle change. There is no quick fix, diet pill or wrap that can do what eating your veggies and exercise can do!
Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
UTRok16, ljhhunt3, perchjerkin, camohunter3, mtd
13273 Registered Users
Who's Online
96 registered (Deerhunter, iowavf, JAY B, Boll Weevil, Mule Puller, TN Larry, 12 invisible) and 125 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13273 Members
42 Forums
93078 Topics
1087669 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.138 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.