Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3649736 - 04/19/14 10:18 AM A word on lawlessness
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

President Obama on Friday signed into law a bill authored by Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz that would bar an Iranian diplomat from entering the United States, but immediately issued a statement saying he won't enforce it.

Obama decided to treat the law as mere advice. "Acts of espionage and terrorism against the United States and our allies are unquestionably problems of the utmost gravity, and I share the Congress's concern that individuals who have engaged in such activity may use the cover of diplomacy to gain access to our Nation," Obama said in his signing statement.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-sign...article/2547462

#3650132 - 04/19/14 09:08 PM Re: A word on lawlessness [Re: Crappie Luck]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

If he can choose which laws to enforce, we can choose which laws to obey.

Maybe I need a few head of cattle ;\)

#3650192 - 04/19/14 10:13 PM Re: A word on lawlessness [Re: Crappie Luck]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

A fish rots from the head down. This POS in the White House disgusts me to levels I never thought possible.

#3650213 - 04/19/14 10:48 PM Re: A word on lawlessness [Re: AndyW]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

It's not his choice not to enforce laws. Screw him.

17.9 Trillion http://www.usdebtclock.org/

#3650219 - 04/19/14 11:00 PM Re: A word on lawlessness [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

Better still, several thousand head of feral hogs distributed evenly throughout all 95 counties in Tennessee. Screw TWRA and its heavy-handed anti-hound pro-deer hunter tyrannical bureaucracy.

#3650229 - 04/19/14 11:38 PM Re: A word on lawlessness [Re: Bambi Buster]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster

Better still, several thousand head of feral hogs distributed evenly throughout all 95 counties in Tennessee. Screw TWRA and its heavy-handed anti-hound pro-deer hunter tyrannical bureaucracy.

Tongue in cheek, or foot in mouth?

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3650370 - 04/20/14 08:24 AM Re: A word on lawlessness [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Sadly, there is no limit to the chaos created when the Chief Law enforcement officer in this nation chooses to ignore the law and sets a precedent of anarchy. I have no doubt that some idiots would channel their frustration at a rouge FEDERAL government towards one of the most well managed STATE agencies in the country. When the system of laws is being dismantled from the top down, there is no end to the disorder created.

Congress represents "the people". laws sent to the President for signing are the citizens voice. What he has said here is that he will ignore the law, ignore the voice of the people and ignore his oath of office and act empirically.

The people have responded with equal disregard for the law. When this resinates with a larger and larger segment of society, we are in for some very rough times. It could be the end of this republic.

If only we had a Media who reported the news rather than pushing an agenda. If only we had a opposition party who fought for more than just securing their own relevance. If only we had an electorate what fought for more than securing their own free stuff.

If only I wasn't sounding like a drunken man who's wife just ran off with best friend......

#3650446 - 04/20/14 10:26 AM Re: A word on lawlessness [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Even worse, the Amish might be emboldened and sell milk....

A yearlong sting operation, including aliases, a 5 a.m. surprise inspection and surreptitious purchases from an Amish farm in Pennsylvania, culminated in the federal government announcing this week that it has gone to court to stop Rainbow Acres Farm from selling its contraband to willing customers in the Washington area. The product in question: unpasteurized milk. …

http://danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/201...raise-the-lord/

#3650535 - 04/20/14 01:07 PM Re: A word on lawlessness [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

....... If only we had an electorate what fought for more than securing their own free stuff......

Universal suffrage, the congenital virus that seems to fatally infect all forms of representative government.

#3651436 - 04/21/14 01:56 PM Re: A word on lawlessness [Re: Bambi Buster]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Universal suffrage, the congenital virus that seems to fatally infect all forms of representative government.

that the first step in the revolution by the working class, is to raise the proletariat to the position of ruling class, to win the battle of democracy. - Karl Marx

https://www.marxists.org/archive/hallas/works/1983/06/vote.htm

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
jtw465, lovetohunt96, Csfraley, Big Dc, JaxTN870
13411 Registered Users
Who's Online
91 registered (muzzy76, 10 POINT, infoman jr., ZachMarkus, TN_Greenhead, SilverFox, 9 invisible) and 156 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13411 Members
42 Forums
96646 Topics
1131568 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.469 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.