WAFL
16 Point

Loc: Knox, TN / Palatka, FL

Moultrie M-880i 8MP Mini Trail Camera

$150.00 FTF and add $8.00 shipping

Three modes to capture 8MP day or night still images
Capture day or night 720p HD video at 24 frames per second
Detect prey up to 50 ft. away with the Illumi-Night image sensor
No-Glow Infrared invisible flash reaches out to 70 ft.
Camera is concealed with Mossy Oak Bottomland camouflage
Take one to four images per second with FastFire continuous shooting

Moultrie's M-880i 8MP Infrared Trail Camera alerts you to wild game without alerting them. Thousands of 8MP day or night still images are captured in three modes: infrared-triggered game camera, time-lapse plot camera and infrared night camera. A fourth mode captures day or night HD 720p video at 24 frames per second. Illumi-Night image sensor detects prey up to 50 ft. away. No-Glow Infrared invisible flash illuminates critters up to 70 ft. away. Mossy Oak® Bottomland® camouflage hides the camera in surrounding foliage. FastFire continuous shooting option takes one to four pictures per second. Multishot shooting option takes one to three pictures per second. Capture still or video in the 16:9 wide-angle aspect ratio with delay settings from five seconds to 60 minutes. Motion freeze reduces nighttime blur by increasing the maximum shutter speed to 1/20 second. Trigger fires in less than a second to capture wild game moving quickly past the camera. SD-card slot can hold up to a 32GB card . Settings include time, date, temperature, moon phase and camera ID stamp. Uses eight lithium or alkaline AA batteries (not included). Includes a mounting strap.
Camo Pattern.

--------------------------------------------------------------

M-990i Mini Cam

S180.00 FTF and $8.00 shipping

INVISIBILITY
Equipped with Moultrie’s advanced 70-foot NO-GLOW infrared flash technology and powerfully hidden by Mossy Oak® Treestand camouflage, the M-990i is nearly invisible, detecting any and all prey within 50 feet, day or night, and still providing the high-quality imagery that today’s game manager needs.

BIG FEATURES
Moultrie’s M-990i is our most feature-rich mini cam. This infrared game camera delivers big pictures, has quick response time and is an easy way to bring trail activity to life. The M-990i delivers crisp, high-resolution 10MP pictures and 720p HD video.

CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGES
This game camera provides 720p HD video and sound to help you scout movement on your property, day or night. The FastFire shooting mode captures four pictures per second with a trigger speed of less than one second. The infrared flash reduces the amount of red light seen by game. It also prolongs the flash’s duration without sacrificing quality. The M-990i’s Illumi-Night sensor works with the infrared flash to produce brighter, clearer night images.

SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
Using the time-lapse mode allows you to capture activity over the course of the day to figure out when wildlife is the most active. The 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio and built in 2” LCD viewing screen provides a better view of the movements captured on your game camera. Look even closer at captured images with the 3X-zoom function. The barometric pressure, moon phase, temperature, time, date and camera ID can all be stamped on every photo for added accuracy. Password protected for peace of mind and added theft deterrence. SD memory-card slot accepts up to a 32GB SD memory card (not included). Runs on eight AA batteries (not included). Camouflage casing.

$5.00 per Cam goes to TN Deer... Bruce 865-318-4659 or PM

Edited by gator-n-buck (Today at 04:35 PM)

Classified PalPal
The TnDeer Classified Ads are on the honor system. If you use them and sell your item or service, then please use PayPal to pay! The cost is only $5.00 per ad.

#3647262 - 11 minutes 3 seconds ago Re: New Moultrie M-880i Mini Cam & M-990i Mini Cam [Re: gator-n-buck]
SALTMAN
8 Point

Loc: Cadiz Ky

content Online
Used the 880i from aug last year to last week . Batteries had finally run out. Great daytime pics and night almost as good B& W tho at night . Great cam for the $$
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Bobby G, Unicam, gtk, CBU93, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Kirk, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
95 registered (utfan1, gobblegrunt, JAD, TnKen, muddy-waders, TN Larry, 13 invisible) and 154 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85114 Topics
1028559 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.217 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.