Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 14 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3643570 - 04/13/14 06:14 PM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
 Quote:
I just do so wish it had not been based on the actions of an arrogant mental midget who contends that only his interpretations of the law are the correct ones.

I concur as well.

So... What ARE we going to do about Harry Reid and his abuse of these bureaucratic offices to intermediate citizens and force them out of business for Chinese solar power contracts?

If indeed it happened, "we" need to elect Republican supermajorities to both houses of Congress and seat one in the White House who will then point an attorney general to investigate, and if findings warrant, prosecute the Senator for his crimes.

Edited to add: Your sarcasm was so subtle I did not catch it until after I posted my reply, but my view of Bundy remains the same.

Edited by Bambi Buster (04/13/14 06:17 PM)

#3643681 - 04/13/14 07:55 PM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

I celebrate that we can have different views on a topic and remain civil. My opinion of Bundy has been in the minority here but we've all posted for week without getting ugly or insulting each other.

I think that is awesome \:\)

#3643685 - 04/13/14 07:58 PM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Crappie Luck]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

The MSM have not and will not report on the Chinese=Reid involvement.
They are also not reporting on how the BLM created bogus taxes and fees to drive out the ranchers.

the MSM is just as trustworthy as Reid himself.

The only one reporting on it right now is Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/us-usa-china-reid-solar-idUSBRE87U06D20120831

#3643694 - 04/13/14 08:03 PM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

I celebrate that we can have different views on a topic and remain civil. My opinion of Bundy has been in the minority here but we've all posted for week without getting ugly or insulting each other.

You are wrong and a communist and a global warming believer and I hate you and hope your dog gets poison ivy and then sleeps in your bed. \:\)

#3643725 - 04/13/14 08:18 PM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

\:D

Haters gotta hate lol

#3643982 - 04/14/14 07:16 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Bambi Buster]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Loc: Dallas, GA. & Cookeville, TN

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster

You are wrong and a communist and a global warming believer and I hate you and hope your dog gets poison ivy and then sleeps in your bed. \:\)
Now that made me laugh out loud for real!!!

John 15:13

#3644161 - 04/14/14 09:20 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Unicam]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Originally Posted By: Unicam
See Presser v. Illinois (1886), a U.S. Supreme Court decision which is always cited by gun control advocates for the WRONG reason. The RIGHT reason to cite it is based on its facts-- private militias brandishing guns in public to push their own private agenda that is not in line with the rule of law and civil order.

I for one am glad the Feds backed down, they did not have to. Not under the color of law.

I'm not sure this is the case. I know nothing about the case you're citing, but I'd imagine a distinct difference between a private militia pushing a private agenda (say, the private "security" strike busters from the late 1800's at Carnegie Steel) and a group of volunteers coming to the defense of a private citizen. Bundy didn't hire out these people, they weren't paid, and they stood ground against an invasion of government representatives.

#3644164 - 04/14/14 09:24 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Crappie Luck]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Deleted from BLM.gov but reposted for posterity by the Free Republic, the BLM document entitled “Cattle Trespass Impacts” directly states that Bundy’s cattle “impacts” solar development, more specifically the construction of “utility-scale solar power generation facilities” on “public lands.”

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/

True as they may or may not be, can we please refrain from utilizing InfoWars as a "credible" source? This case has been garbage from the get-go, and I'd be pretty surprised to find Mr. Bundy entirely blameless in this matter. So when I see Alex Jones and his minions writing a large portion of the "facts" in this case, I have a difficult time maintaining objectivity.

#3644197 - 04/14/14 10:11 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: TAFKAP]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Fair enough, but the info you copied was originally from BLM's web site. Not Alex Jones \:\)

#3644213 - 04/14/14 10:36 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Crappie Luck]
griz01
Spike

Loc: Wisconsin

I have 4 questions that I feel need to be answered, regardless of fault or guilt on this:

1. Why does BLM have pre-made signs that say “First Amendment Area”?
2. Were snipers really deployed against American Citizens on American soil?
3. Is any Government official tied to this in any way making a profit?
4. Why did the FAA issue a No-Fly Zone?

Page 3 of 14 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
lovetohunt96, Csfraley, Big Dc, JaxTN870, IDOT
13410 Registered Users
Who's Online
112 registered (docpoco, TNRazorback, bigtex, walleye, leader, Takeum, 11 invisible) and 159 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13410 Members
42 Forums
96565 Topics
1130716 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.045 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.