Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 14 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3643192 - 04/13/14 07:54 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: MUP]
Backstrapcrazy
8 Point

Loc: powell , Tennessee

BLM say's Bundy owes American taxpayer's over a million dollars, "we the people" should waive it. The money never would of gone to the taxpayer anyway. If it was illegal immigrants living there, feds would not of even showed up.

Ellis Boyd "Red" Redding

#3643197 - 04/13/14 08:04 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Backstrapcrazy]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

In the end, the BLM will end up paying the Bundy's millions in a settlement.
Once it came to light that Harry Reid was behind this with a land deal for a Chinese Solar Company, the feds backed off.

This was just Government intimidation and trying to force the last rancher out of business for Solar power kickbacks.

#3643319 - 04/13/14 10:49 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Crappie Luck]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Loc: Dallas, GA. & Cookeville, TN

See Presser v. Illinois (1886), a U.S. Supreme Court decision which is always cited by gun control advocates for the WRONG reason. The RIGHT reason to cite it is based on its facts-- private militias brandishing guns in public to push their own private agenda that is not in line with the rule of law and civil order.

I for one am glad the Feds backed down, they did not have to. Not under the color of law.
John 15:13

#3643337 - 04/13/14 11:28 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Unicam]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Unicam
private militias brandishing guns in public to push their own private agenda that is not in line with the rule of law and civil order.

I for one am glad the Feds backed down, they did not have to. Not under the color of law.

I'm not sure that applies in this case since the Feds were running these ranchers out of business for Chinese Solar power contracts.

What the Feds were doing with Bundy's grazing fees and not holding up their end of the contract is illegal as well. They broke their agreement 20 years ago.

This case is not simple and the narrative that Bundy has just failed to make his payments and was squatting on that land has turned out to be false.

Turns out the Bundy have had rights to graze that land for 100 years. It't he feds who kept moving the goal post to drive out Bundy as they did every other rancher in the county.

From what I've been able to find, the whole Tortoise story was spun out of whole cloth just like "Offensive video" in Benghazi because the BLM had no standing on the violation of grazing rights theory. The feds have been shooting the Toroises because there are too many.

If they are in the right, why lie?

The 2nd amendment and the Militia was written for just such a case as this.

#3643343 - 04/13/14 11:42 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Crappie Luck]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

in fact, it turns out that the BLM is not the only bureaucratic office this Government has been using to illegally bully and intimidate people/businesses.

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3643338&page=1#Post3643338

#3643346 - 04/13/14 11:52 AM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Crappie Luck]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Deleted from BLM.gov but reposted for posterity by the Free Republic, the BLM document entitled “Cattle Trespass Impacts” directly states that Bundy’s cattle “impacts” solar development, more specifically the construction of “utility-scale solar power generation facilities” on “public lands.”

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/

#3643377 - 04/13/14 12:38 PM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Crappie Luck]
OHVATN
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

I have not been paying attention to MSM this weekend other than for some background noise. Has there been any coverage of this in MSM and, if so, what angle have you seen in the reporting? Also, has anyone seen any MSM reporting concerning the solar development and including mention of the words "China" or "Chinese" and "Reid"?

#3643380 - 04/13/14 12:41 PM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: OHVATN]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

The MSM have not and will not report on the Chinese=Reid involvement.
They are also not reporting on how the BLM created bogus taxes and fees to drive out the ranchers.

the MSM is just as trustworthy as Reid himself.

#3643537 - 04/13/14 05:17 PM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Unicam]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Unicam
See Presser v. Illinois (1886), a U.S. Supreme Court decision which is always cited by gun control advocates for the WRONG reason. The RIGHT reason to cite it is based on its facts-- private militias brandishing guns in public to push their own private agenda that is not in line with the rule of law and civil order.

I concur. I'm very glad it was resolved peaceably, at least for the moment, but beyond that I have mixed emotions. In some ways, this establishes a significant precedent, one that has the possibility of being useful to the cause of liberty. I just do so wish it had not been based on the actions of an arrogant mental midget who contends that only his interpretations of the law are the correct ones. That fact considerably diminishes its value, at least in the minds of some, myself included.

Edited by Bambi Buster (04/13/14 05:27 PM)
Edit Reason: Futher thoughts

#3643561 - 04/13/14 05:55 PM Re: More info of the BLM/Bundy stand off [Re: Bambi Buster]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Quote:
I just do so wish it had not been based on the actions of an arrogant mental midget who contends that only his interpretations of the law are the correct ones.

I concur as well.

So... What ARE we going to do about Harry Reid and his abuse of these bureaucratic offices to intermediate citizens and force them out of business for Chinese solar power contracts?

Page 2 of 14 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (MickThompson, H1234, rbreedi1, MachDR, BellaBleu, 1 invisible) and 79 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180120 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.005 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.