Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#3626009 - 03/25/14 05:38 PM Re: My Wife- The Criminal [Re: utfan1]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Even if you have been issued a drivers license, if you can't produce it upon request while behind the wheel, you'll get a ticket. Just ask me how I know...

As for the ticket your wife received, I'd pay the mayor's office a visit well before the court date. There's a bit of common sense that could be used if the mayor is given a chance to use it. If he/she says too bad, tell the mayor you hope he enjoys the billboards that'll greet him and the public during the next election cycle.

#3626030 - 03/25/14 06:03 PM Re: My Wife- The Criminal [Re: Mossy Oak]
ferg
Cancer Free
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

Originally Posted By: Mossy Oak
 Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
So my daughter went through drivers ed this past week. She didn't miss a single question on the learners permit test. Wife takes her to get her permit on friday and the results from the drivers school she went to hadn't been transfered over yet.
My wife lets my daughter drive on the way home. They tell me a car comes right up on them and rides their butt for a mile or so. My daughter pulls into a gas station so the car can pass. As they pull out a cop hits his blues. Tells them there was a report that a vehicle that looks like our truck was driving slow and riding close to the curb.

They tell the cop about the car riding their butt. He asks for my daughters liscense- which she doesn't have. Writes her a ticket for driving without. Then writes my wife a ticket for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

I have all the respect in the world for LEO's but geesh. He could have simply told my wife to get in the drivers seat. He basically went on a call to the police rather than actually witness (if) anything my kid did wrong.

I know I'll never find out but I'd like to know the Gladys Kravich that called the cops on my kid.

So were any laws actually broken? Did the police officer witness any of this?

The report likely came from the DMV office, where the didn't issue a permit, cuz the paper work had not been transferd, and then they saw her get in the car and drive anyway...

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#3626118 - 03/25/14 07:47 PM Re: My Wife- The Criminal [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
shopson
10 Point

Loc: Greeneville

I know I'll never find out but I'd like to know the Gladys Kravich that called the cops on my kid.

Majority here prob don't know Gladys!

#3626307 - 03/26/14 04:58 AM Re: My Wife- The Criminal [Re: shopson]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Originally Posted By: shopson

Majority here prob don't know Gladys!

Aaaabna! Aaaaaaabna!(Abner) \:D

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3626312 - 03/26/14 05:11 AM Re: My Wife- The Criminal [Re: jb3]
Snake
16 Point

Loc: McMinn Co.Tennessee U.S.

Originally Posted By: jb3
Thanks. The cop asking for a license and not permit threw me off. You would think from passing the test there would be some type of paper work a person could show an officer. I bet if you make your court date you could show the judge that the test had been passed, but paperwork not transferred.

This ^^^^ and I have never heard of the ticket your wife got concerning driving , now drinking is another subject !

#3626323 - 03/26/14 05:31 AM Re: My Wife- The Criminal [Re: Snake]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

The fact of the matter is, your daughter did not yet have a permit; her ticket is legit.

Your wife knew it; her ticket is legit.

Pray the judge is lenient; it's your only recourse.

#3626504 - 03/26/14 09:15 AM Re: My Wife- The Criminal [Re: BMan]
Big Ben
10 Point

Loc: North of Nashville across the ...

That's two tickets you just have to chalk up to experience. Your daughter may be a excellent driver but young drivers do make mistakes. How would you feel if someone else let their kid drive without permit, license or insurance and made a mistake and hit you hurting you or family member and total your vehicle ? Just be glad they got by with just a couple tickets rather than cost you major dollars and maybe even your home in a law suit.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
purrpplee, tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85
13112 Registered Users
Who's Online
60 registered (redblood, CAW, bowhunterfanatic, Southpaw, Vermin93, HenryCohunter, 6 invisible) and 93 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13112 Members
42 Forums
89369 Topics
1045194 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.249 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.