Page 3 of 12 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3607680 - 03/05/14 07:30 AM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: Kimber45]
G8rntn
8 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn

Originally Posted By: Kimber45
Good deal!!

I'll have to say - it was SEVERAL weeks in before I saw improvement however - 51, both shoulders and right knee have damage that I refuse to have worked on via surgery until they are beyond use.

I had speed 2.0 last night. 2nd time I've done that one and has become my FAVORITE because it's fast paced and switches between moves faster through the sets.

Keep rolling!

What do you mean before you saw results? Weight loss??

10 STRAIGHT!!!! \:\)

#3607748 - 03/05/14 09:03 AM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: G8rntn]
Quailman
8 Point

Loc: Winchester, TN

Originally Posted By: G8rntn
Day 2 in the books. Did Speed 1.0 last night. Kicked my tail pretty good. I feel it pretty bad today. A couple of the sets they did i struggled with to keep my form like i was supposed too though. My agaility isn't where it needs to be. I feel like i cheated myself because i couldn't do it like they were doing it those couple of sets. Guess my mind was off and couldn't think clearly because of the pain (LOL) i was in, but i stayed moving the best i could to keep up with them. Only hit pause twice last night though (30 seconds per. Pretty beat this morning, but i know what i have to do to get to where i want. I think it's TBC (Total Body Circuit) tonight.

I understand what you're saying about keeping proper form. For me, there are a couple of exercises in Speed 1.0 that are difficult for me to learn and to maintain proper form. I just try to slow down to a pace where I can keep proper form until I've learned the move. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Speed 1.0 because of some of the awkward exercises.

I do like the Total Body Circuit routine, so you should have fun tonight!! Enjoy your burpees.

#3607794 - 03/05/14 09:41 AM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: Quailman]
G8rntn
8 Point

Quail i am sure i will. \:\)

#3608087 - 03/05/14 03:19 PM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: G8rntn]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Kimber45
Good deal!!

I'll have to say - it was SEVERAL weeks in before I saw improvement however - 51, both shoulders and right knee have damage that I refuse to have worked on via surgery until they are beyond use.

I had speed 2.0 last night. 2nd time I've done that one and has become my FAVORITE because it's fast paced and switches between moves faster through the sets.

Keep rolling!

What do you mean before you saw results? Weight loss??

Actually I was looking more in terms of coordination, workouts with pauses etc.. I was pausing every 3/4 minutes to begin with. Have always had some shortness of breath issues - smoked 15 years to boot.. I figure the right Dr would tell me I am in stages of COPD now but, if I don't ask I wont know

In other words it took me 6 weeks to stop hitting pause. Now, I don't modify - it's just not in me SO I started out day 1 doing all the intensity I could muster of every move.

I don't think weight loss should be a critical component to consider as much as being physically fit and correcting your diet. If you work out 5/6 times a week in a way that keeps your heart rate up for a half hour or more and eat sensibly you'll lose weight without any problem. For me - starting back working out has made me INSANELY hungry so I'm having to get very creative on how/when/what I eat which is helping however I'm still cheating (junk food) too much!

#3608091 - 03/05/14 03:21 PM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: Quailman]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Quailman
Day 2 in the books. Did Speed 1.0 last night. Kicked my tail pretty good. I feel it pretty bad today. A couple of the sets they did i struggled with to keep my form like i was supposed too though. My agaility isn't where it needs to be. I feel like i cheated myself because i couldn't do it like they were doing it those couple of sets. Guess my mind was off and couldn't think clearly because of the pain (LOL) i was in, but i stayed moving the best i could to keep up with them. Only hit pause twice last night though (30 seconds per. Pretty beat this morning, but i know what i have to do to get to where i want. I think it's TBC (Total Body Circuit) tonight.

I understand what you're saying about keeping proper form. For me, there are a couple of exercises in Speed 1.0 that are difficult for me to learn and to maintain proper form. I just try to slow down to a pace where I can keep proper form until I've learned the move. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Speed 1.0 because of some of the awkward exercises.

I do like the Total Body Circuit routine, so you should have fun tonight!! Enjoy your burpees.

Burpees are NASTY

#3608094 - 03/05/14 03:21 PM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: Kimber45]
G8rntn
8 Point

I want to get in shape but i need to see results in my gut getting smaller. LOL

#3608102 - 03/05/14 03:26 PM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: G8rntn]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

I want to get in shape but i need to see results in my gut getting smaller. LOL

Do T25 - measure your waist etc.. You'll see improvement for sure but it will REALLY show up if you control your diet..

As I was told recently by someone who KNOWS:

Eat Breakfast like a King
Eat Lunch like a Prince
Eat supper like a pauper

The key for me at night is to eat:(the right stuff - early - not too much)

#3608114 - 03/05/14 03:36 PM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: Kimber45]
G8rntn
8 Point

Since i started
Breakfast- 3 pc of Bacon and 2 scrambled eggs
Lunch- Subway 6 inch on wheat ham
Dinner- Baked chkn or Filet and salad
Thoughts???

#3608116 - 03/05/14 03:38 PM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: G8rntn]
G8rntn
8 Point

Kimber that is the main problem for me, is notknowing what to eat that isnt bad for me.

#3608149 - 03/05/14 04:19 PM Re: T25 starts this evening... [Re: G8rntn]
Quailman
8 Point

Loc: Winchester, TN

Kimber that is the main problem for me, is notknowing what to eat that isnt bad for me.

Kimber is spot on with his advice. As far as I'm concerned, there is no exercise program in the world that will truly work without proper nutrition to go along with it. Because I eat so much food on a daily basis I HAVE to eat right or I'll gain weight easily.

Choosing proper foods is not that difficult if you stick to the basics. I eat plenty of lean protein (lean meat, egg whites, nuts, etc.) along with healthy carbs (whole grain bread, sweet potatoes) fruits and vegetables. I do cheat from time to time, but it's in very small amounts (and there's nothing wrong with it). I also limit dairy products and stick to skim milk if needed.

In a typical day, I eat about 5-6 times. For example, here's what a typical day will consist of:
Breakfast: 4 egg white omelet with lean ham and cheese plus protein shake, cup of coffee.
Mid-morning snack: trail mix or fruit.
Lunch: Large bowl of venison stew, raw carrots, apple.
Afternoon snack: protein bar or trail mix.
Supper: venison tenderloin!, steamed broccoli, sweet potatoe
Late night (if needed): almonds, frozen yogurt, etc.

However, that being said, I exercise at least 6 days of week, alternating intense cardio and strenth training.

Page 3 of 12 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  gtk, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (Sgoodman, 1 invisible) and 61 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.016 seconds in which 0.01 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.