Tndeer Logo

Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>
Topic Options
#3577832 - 02/06/14 02:41 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: MidTN]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: MidTN
 Originally Posted By: BMan
 Originally Posted By: Vermin93
 Originally Posted By: BMan
 Originally Posted By: Vermin93
Easy answer to the original question. Because Democrats are at least 10 times worse. Maybe more like a 100 times worse.

30 years ago that may have been true.

Today? There is no difference between the 'rats and the 'pubs.

I won't be played for a sucker any more.

I could easily list 10 major, present-day differences. If you can't see the core differences then you aren't paying attention.

2nd Amendment
Democratcare
Federal Income Tax/Death Tax
Social Security Reform
Abortion
Minimum Wage
EPA/Environmental Regulation
Unemployment Benefits
Unions/Collective Bargaining
Affirmative Action

It took me maybe 90 seconds to think of those 10. Give me 10 minutes and I'll come up with 10 more.

I am paying very close attention, and I am watching ACTIONS rather than empty rhetoric.

The 'pubs are blowing smoke up your rear end - they're saying one thing and then voting the opposite - because they know you'll blindly vote for them. If you don't clearly see what is going on, you are the one not paying attention. And that's what they're counting on.

BMan you are right on.

x2

I only wish more would have come around to the Establishment's game before the 2012 elections.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3577894 - 02/06/14 03:23 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: de novo]
Still-n-Quiet
10 Point

Loc: San Antonio, TX

Until there is a REAL choice, I will no longer participate in the charade of "voting" who will become my new master.

Searching for the elusive "Moderate" liberal and "Moderate" Muslim. Maybe they are hiding together...

Μολων λαβε

#3599359 - 02/25/14 12:31 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: Still-n-Quiet]
de novo
10 Point

Mark Levin routinely says voting Republican is not good enough. You have to elect republicans who will do the right thing.

Cases in point: Our Republican Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, is now proposing to gut our military. And former Republican EPA Director, Christine Todd Whitman, is now lobbying the Supreme Court for the EPA to control American industries.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3599615 - 02/25/14 04:54 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: de novo]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: de novo
Mark Levin routinely says voting Republican is not good enough. You have to elect republicans who will do the right thing.

Cases in point: Our Republican Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, is now proposing to gut our military. And former Republican EPA Director, Christine Todd Whitman, is now lobbying the Supreme Court for the EPA to control American industries.

That's the very reason Obama put him in there, so a REPUBLICAN would get the blame, just like is happening in your post. Obama has always wanted to cut the US defense to the bone.

The Secretary of Defense takes ORDERS from the Commander in Chief plus the Secretary of Defense is a Cabinet member and that puts them in the Executive Dept in which Obama is also the head of.

Hagel is only doing what Obama ORDERED him to do. Hagel will take the fall.

#3599710 - 02/25/14 06:22 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: Wildcat]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

I believe you are correct WC. Good call.

Hagel is a useful tool for Obama, that's the point of trying to weed out the useless Pubs.

#3601799 - 02/27/14 02:03 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: preds1]
de novo
10 Point

Republican is getting the blame in my post for unconservative proposals. preds1 has identified the point. This is a point Levin and Limbaugh are hammering right now. A RINO is no better in the long run than a Dem.

Rush's point today is that Obamacare has a 6% approval rating in the latest poll. This is the number of people who think the law is good and no major changes are needed. And still the Republicans are unable to gain any headway on changing the law. The majority of Obama's policies are highly unpopular yet a small percentage of liberals are ramming their agenda down America's throat and the "opposition" party does nothing. They may not be as opposed as they appear to be.

#3601898 - 02/27/14 03:53 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: de novo]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

The majority of Republicans are progressive cowards.

#3601906 - 02/27/14 04:03 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: dr]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

I'm all for a Tea Party candidate getting the nomination, but the establishment republicans want to destroy them nearly as bad as the liberals do. I'm afraid a true conservative will get destroyed like the past hopefuls. Most of America is still blissfully asleep, or doesn't care. I talked to two friends last week, and they were convinced things will soon get better.

#3601995 - 02/27/14 05:49 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: dr]
Big Ben
10 Point

Loc: North of Nashville across the ...

Vote the person not the party

#3602048 - 02/27/14 07:01 PM Re: Tell me again just why I should vote GOP... [Re: dr]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
 Originally Posted By: dr
The majority of Republicans are progressive cowards.

This message brought to you by the Democrat National Committee.

Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PGIC, jmccormick24, emtp, Hozzie, crushing
13529 Registered Users
Who's Online
118 registered (SEC, volunteer1, Cotis, Mossy Oak, jlmustain, Vermin93, 7 invisible) and 233 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13529 Members
42 Forums
99019 Topics
1163919 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.07 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.