Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3596388 - 02/22/14 06:41 AM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: buckaroo]
stik
"Popcorn"
18 Point

Loc: lenoir city,tn

Originally Posted By: buckaroo
In my lifetime I would vote Reagan and Clinton as my 2 favorite presidents, the rest have been blah!

bill Clinton is the reason the housing industry collapsed.

nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

#3596441 - 02/22/14 08:47 AM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: stik]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: stik
In my lifetime I would vote Reagan and Clinton as my 2 favorite presidents, the rest have been blah!

And China, North Korean and Iran having nukes.

#3596506 - 02/22/14 10:23 AM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: Crappie Luck]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

And every time a cigar gets lit, someone snickering

#3596858 - 02/22/14 07:02 PM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

China detonated its first nuke 50 years ago come October. As much as I love to hate Clinton, I don't think we can blame him for that one.

#3596915 - 02/22/14 07:58 PM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: Bambi Buster]
buckaroo
8 Point

Loc: easttennessee

No president was perfect , even every coservatives favorite raised taxes more than you would like to admit
#3596952 - 02/22/14 08:29 PM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: buckaroo]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

No president was perfect , even every coservatives favorite raised taxes more than you would like to admit

A president CANNOT raise taxes, only Congress can. The DEMOCRAT controlled Congress raised the taxes and Reagan had to sign them. They did the same thing to Bush after he said, read my lips, no new taxes. The DEMOCRAT controlled Congress again raised taxes and blamed Bush for it.

#3596958 - 02/22/14 08:35 PM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: Wildcat]
buckaroo
8 Point

So congress should be getting credit and blame not presidents
#3596961 - 02/22/14 08:39 PM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: buckaroo]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

I'm curious if your liking of Clinton began before or after he and his wife tried to legislate national healthcare, which led to Democrats getting crushed in the mid-term election and Newt Gingrich becoming speaker of the house.

Are you a big Monica Lewinsky fan, too? Gennifer Flowers?

When Miley Cyrus does an imitation of Bill Clinton getting a BJ, you know the Presidency hit a serious low during that sorry bum's term.

Miley Cyrus Mocks Bill Clinton's Lewinsky Scandal

#3596970 - 02/22/14 08:44 PM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: Vermin93]
buckaroo
8 Point

He was a pretty good president, the economy has"nt been that good since , dont care Miley. Lol
#3596985 - 02/22/14 09:11 PM Re: What Bush Misses About Being President [Re: buckaroo]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

He was a pretty good president, the economy has"nt been that good since , dont care Miley. Lol

He was a dirtbag and an embarrassment to anyone with standards. He was the ultimate used car salesman and a masterful manipulator of the American public.

If it wasn't for the explosive growth of Al Gore's internet during the 90's, his major accomplishments would have been limited to countless sex and political scandals, fooling around with a White House intern, gun control, the Brady Bill, the assault weapons ban, a failed attempt at national healthcare, the passing of NAFTA, welfare reform (which was rammed down his throat by Newt Gingrich), the military disaster in Somalia, "don't ask, don't tell", burning down the Waco cult, sending Elian Gonzalez back to Cuba, and nominating an incredibly incompetent Attorney General named Janet Reno.

The scary thing is that his wife is probably even worse.

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
UTRok16, ljhhunt3, perchjerkin, camohunter3, mtd
13273 Registered Users
Who's Online
158 registered (Bigmonts, Outdoor Enthusiast, bigasports, M.Simp, Gravey, Nitro, 12 invisible) and 215 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13273 Members
42 Forums
93057 Topics
1087400 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.142 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.