74MOPAR
4 Point

Loc: sumner co

Real medical use only
#3527154 - 01/02/14 12:10 PM Re: Pot legal or not [Re: Wildcat]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

No. I don't use pot and I voted to legalize it.

IMO, there are just much, MUCH bigger issues that we need spend our political capital on.

This "war on drugs" is a bottomless pit. The Patriot act has apprehended more drug dealers than terrorists and we've lost more liberty in the name of "Getting them off the streets" than we have with the NSA.

Since when has conservatives taken to making laws to dictate what people can do in their own homes?
Always thought that was the liberal's way - See something you don't like and want a law to stope EVERYONE from doing it.

Conservative see something they don't like and they just don't do it.

- Keep it real

#3527163 - 01/02/14 12:14 PM Re: Pot legal or not [Re: Wildcat]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
Does this tell us how many members on here USE pot?? One would think those that do use pot would easy vote to make it legal.

Agree. Makes me wonder how many hunt while stoned.

#3527167 - 01/02/14 12:17 PM Re: Pot legal or not [Re: KPH]
Poser
Mud Dauber
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

content Online
 Originally Posted By: KPH
Does this tell us how many members on here USE pot?? One would think those that do use pot would easy vote to make it legal.

looks that way

So then, I suppose we could run a "should baiting be legal" thread and we would all know who is illegally baiting based on the way that they vote? \:\/

Wild & crazy, can't be stopped. Only the strong will survive.

Keep your knife sharp and your skillet greasy.

http://www.GoCarnivore.com

#3527172 - 01/02/14 12:19 PM Re: Pot legal or not [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Grizzly Johnson
Turkey Forum Police
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

It really boils down to personal responsibility.... same as with drinking... but there need to be some severe punishment dealt if you drive or something that results in an innocent persons injury/death. Drinking & Driving even needs harsher punishments... being caught driving again while license are suspended doesn't sound like much of a lesson learned.

It's a choice a person makes.... much of that decision reflects how the person was raised....

I don't smoke pot nor have I even tried pot in my 35 years of living....

#3527177 - 01/02/14 12:21 PM Re: Pot legal or not [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
ferg
Spider
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

I'm with crappie - I haven't smoked pot since the early 70's, but the output of cubic dollars to enforce these laws is insane - not to mention, the perps normally are just kicked to the curb anyway because of the overcrowding -

Make it legal, tax the crap out of it - like regular smokes - and move on -

I do NOT believe this poll is an indication of how many are smoking pot on the list - rather - those that simply don't care because it has no effect on their lives -

Or as Crappie has stated - it's time to move on from what is the booze of the 21st century because it will never be stopped -

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#3527180 - 01/02/14 12:22 PM Re: Pot legal or not [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa

Go to any of the get togethers or any of the camp outs, walk around outside and smell the "fresh air" it will tell you all you need to know.

#3527182 - 01/02/14 12:22 PM Re: Pot legal or not [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
It really boils down to personal responsibility.... same as with drinking... but there need to be some severe punishment dealt if you drive or something that results in an innocent persons injury/death. Drinking & Driving even needs harsher punishments... being caught driving again while license are suspended doesn't sound like much of a lesson learned.

Exactly.
How can we make the argument "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" and then, in the next breath want to outlaw a weed.

Either people are responsible for their actions or they are not.

- Keep it real

#3527184 - 01/02/14 12:23 PM Re: Pot legal or not [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
infoman jr.
10 Point

Loc: Elizabethtown, KY

content Online
I think the creation of poll/vote threads should be legalized for the citizens.

As for the poll - legalize it; tax the THC out of it.

#3527185 - 01/02/14 12:23 PM Re: Pot legal or not [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa

I'll meet you fellers at the test center whenever you want to go.. Myself, you won't find a single prescription or non-prescription drug in my blood.

For me this is not a fight for me to be able to smoke pot legally, it's a fight for all to legally do whatever the heck they want to - to Themselves, without my tax dollars being wasted on trying to stop them - and I do mean wasted - history proves it.
Do I think its right, Nope, did I teach my kids not to smoke it, Yep.. As far as I know based on randoms at school etc.. my 18/22 yr olds have not partaken.. I explained the health hazards to them early on - had a friend walk them thru the jail when they were young and show them what drug abuse has the potential to create and with all that said, That's My Job to do and Not the guberments job to do with My Tax Dollars.. Simply put, our government is crooked and more likely to take our tax dollars while taking bribes to allow illegal drug trade at the same time. Abusing anything is something parents - schools - churches should take on and teach on..

Page 2 of 54 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
110 registered (mrw, pinsat203040, dmonty, BamaProud, Rmayfield, rockytopcop, 18 invisible) and 158 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85628 Topics
1034697 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.272 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.