Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3504815 - 12/17/13 02:51 PM Re: HHA single pin opinions? [Re: REN]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: REN
thanks, i bought a DS-5519 off Archery Talk this morning for a good deal! its missing a few tapes so i will have to get those or order a new tape kit but overall i still got it for very cheap.

You don't need the tapes....just take some measurements and shoot it through a chronograph at a couple of set yardages and you can print a custom accurate tape off that will go out to almost 200yds. Do you know anyone that could, or would, help you with that? \:\)

#3504830 - 12/17/13 03:07 PM Re: HHA single pin opinions? [Re: REN]
Poleaxe
8 Point

Loc: Etowah Tennessee

Don't order new tape. I got 2 packs of it I can send you.
#3505163 - 12/17/13 07:12 PM Re: HHA single pin opinions? [Re: TNDeerGuy]
reloadxx
8 Point

Loc: monore tn

Originally Posted By: TNDeerGuy
thanks, i bought a DS-5519 off Archery Talk this morning for a good deal! its missing a few tapes so i will have to get those or order a new tape kit but overall i still got it for very cheap.

You don't need the tapes....just take some measurements and shoot it through a chronograph at a couple of set yardages and you can print a custom accurate tape off that will go out to almost 200yds. Do you know anyone that could, or would, help you with that? \:\)

What measurements do you take and distancts do you shoot to a tape?

#3505197 - 12/17/13 07:27 PM Re: HHA single pin opinions? [Re: reloadxx]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: reloadxx

REN knows I'm playing with himI have a software program that calculates everything and will print out custom tapes. You need arrow info (type and brand, spine, length, vanes, total weight, tip weight, etc...) and you need bow info (name, draw weight and length, peep to pin and peep to arrow measurement, arrow speeds at the bow and at 30 yards and a few other measurements.

#3505428 - 12/17/13 09:49 PM Re: HHA single pin opinions? [Re: TNDeerGuy]
reloadxx
8 Point

Loc: monore tn

Originally Posted By: reloadxx

REN knows I'm playing with himI have a software program that calculates everything and will print out custom tapes. You need arrow info (type and brand, spine, length, vanes, total weight, tip weight, etc...) and you need bow info (name, draw weight and length, peep to pin and peep to arrow measurement, arrow speeds at the bow and at 30 yards and a few other measurements.

Man wish you was closer I'm thinking about getting me another hha sight

#3505754 - 12/18/13 08:24 AM Re: HHA single pin opinions? [Re: reloadxx]
REN
Good ol' Boys "Team Grizzly"
12 Point

Loc: Wilson County, TN

hahah I was already planning on that Andy, just didn't know if you had a printer to print labels or other sticky type paper.

either way when i get all of the stuff in i was coming over to get it set up....as of now i ordered the bow and site, now just waiting on a deal for a Ripcord Code red or HDX and a new Stabilizer.

either way i should have it all in by new years so get your stuff ready lol. I have to change the mods out because the bow i bought is set at 27 and i ordered some 29.5 mods.

John 3:16

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Tennessee Todd, Bobby G, Unicam, CBU93, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
zatoan, DanParchman3, saddleman1, Jculber301, Mik475
13282 Registered Users
Who's Online
29 registered (BuckDropper, Bigmonts, junebugwapiti, bassybuck47, Master Chief, catman529, 3 invisible) and 66 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13282 Members
42 Forums
93342 Topics
1089905 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.116 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.